Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to bradd80?

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
Been calling everyone *** guzzling faggots. Even those who agreed with him. It was about Donald Trump and he posted it in the main forum. Thread had 4 pages in one day, mostly from him insulting everyone. Then it was locked, but he would reopen it to make a post and relock it. Eventually it got deleted. Now he's banned lol
he said he didnt open it so

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was he attacking Trump or defending Trump?

Wow, it is amazing to me how emotional people get sometimes.
Cant remember really the thread.

Trump was only half à post... about how great he is for business and pickup.

I had à small comment about the economy with amante.

Than Brad wrote non-stop about how hé is getting laid and we are all homos than would repost insults while asking us, why we didnt reply to him.

Pure meltdown and insults.. that's all i remember cause he tagged me alot. Other than that... cant remembe,didnt pay attention.

To Sazc, no need to get offensive. DyDamically (cant remember the name), posted drunk, admitted it... 100% lowered his credibility has à poster for me. I am fair in my judgement, even if he posted great stuff: he showed he also had meltdown.

Brad is good, hé had à great guide but hé show he's à bêta at the end

Serenity

Reaction score
Your IP can change each time you you log in on your phone. So it's not very reliable.
Oh right, we're in 2017... I've been a moderator other places, but that was a time where people used stationary devices. Geolocation could still be of some limited use though. Would be reasonable to believe it's a hacker if the last used IP is located far away from the usual area.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh right, we're in 2017... I've been a moderator other places, but that was a time where people used stationary devices. Geolocation could still be of some limited use though. Would be reasonable to believe it's a hacker if the last used IP is located far away from the usual area.
There is also dynamic IP's for some internet companies. Could of been hacked remotely or someone else at his place (home or job) logged in as him, ect. Still multiple possibilities and going thru each one.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also dynamic IP's for some internet companies. Could of been hacked remotely or someone else at his place (home or job) logged in as him, ect. Still multiple possibilities and going thru each one.
But for almost a whole day though? Does Bradd usually log in daily or only occasionally?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol dude didnt get hacked. He finally got fed up with the phaggotry on this forum and i dont blame him. I walk a fine line on here between providing game and advice and trolling and insulting the phaggots an losers on here.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
Lol dude didnt get hacked. He finally got fed up with the phaggotry on this forum and i dont blame him. I walk a fine line on here between providing game and advice and trolling and insulting the phaggots an losers on here.
Agree. this forum is so beta now lol where are the old times?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
(With a focus on the latter).

You know what you are right about that. And its gotten quite negative to be honest with you. Im standing down on my venemous attacks on people on this forum, unless its truly deserved.

dynamically

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why people make getting banned such a big deal. This is 2017, not 2007. Ever heard of VPN and proxies? Hell, I openly have a dupe with the same IP and noone cares. If a guy wanted to continue posting here, he wouldn't be drunk ranting like me or calling everyone phaggots like Brad. Admittedly. I haven't taken this site seriously (or more accurately learned anything here) since 2006. I only come here for entertainment. Judging by Brad's posts (pre meltdown), I don't think a guy like him cares that he can no longer post on a site full of incels. If anything, he was probably ready to leave.

Getting banned on sosuave is as inconsequential as getting blocked by a fat chick on facebook for guys like Brad.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why people make getting banned such a big deal. This is 2017, not 2007. Ever heard of VPN and proxies? Hell, I openly have a dupe with the same IP and noone cares. If a guy wanted to continue posting here, he wouldn't be drunk ranting like me or calling everyone phaggots like Brad. Admittedly. I haven't taken this site seriously (or more accurately learned anything here) since 2006. I only come here for entertainment. Judging by Brad's posts (pre meltdown), I don't think a guy like him cares that he can no longer post on a site full of incels. If anything, he was probably ready to leave.

Getting banned on sosuave is as inconsequential as getting blocked by a fat chick on facebook for guys like Brad.
True and I've too go also ...

But behaviour speak volume about the character ;)