Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Guys want!

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have cracked the Enigma, I now Know what men want. But men don't know what they want. Men often want the opposite to what they say they want.

What men say the want?

A girl that is really into them.
A sexy woman
To be chased by a woman or women.
A woman who agrees with everything they say.
A nice straight, forward girl.

The reality

A girl that is not into them, only pretends to be. This is the ultimate head fcuk situation for a guy.

A sexy girl. True men will often go for the sexiest girl they can get. Then they often get insecure and try to dress her like a nun, and they get really insecure by asking her how many guys she has slept with or if they are the best lay she has ever had.

To be chased by woman, at first the guy is so flattered for five minutes. But in no time at all he is sick of her calling twice a day and often organising dates. What fun or challenge is there in a girl who is infatuated with him even if she is hot. Yet is completly baffled when women lose interest in guys who call them twice a day nearly every day.

A woman who agrees with everything they say, but what guy has respect let alone passion for a girl that he can so easily manipulate and control.

A nice straight forward girl, hell there is no such thing as a nice, straight forward girl unless she is fat or ugly (I can imagine a lot of DJ's saying). This is because guys only feel real passion towards women that are not nice or straightforward, that why men are always complaining that they never truely understand women. If all women straightforward, all men would probably become bored and would probably be soon experimenting in homosexual activity, thus the more taboo the greater the excitement.

Yes this thread will probably get me into a lot of trouble, but before guys on this site are quick to judge women for not knowing what they want they should look at themselves. How did I find these answers through my experience of dating guys and coming to this site.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We just want to be

wanted

but not

needed.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What you have to say is probably true, but not exactly ground-breaking. Both genders have always loved a challenge. ;)

This should be in "Anything Else", though. It has nothing to do with meeting and seducing WOMEN.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men know what they want, many just don't know how to pick the right words and right motions to convince the woman it is in her best interest to give him that. Women don't want the truth...this "reality enigma" you're trying to unravel.

Iroically, it is the complicated nature of women that leads them to believe men are indecisive or contradictory. Men are not hard to understand, that is, if they are truly permitited to be men.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What men want is totally different from what they need. The same is true for women as well. But veryt few people know what they need until they come face to face with the possibility to lose it.

If you deal with wants instead of needs, you're really asking for trouble. Because wants are usually things that the society says you ought to have. Which is why men say that they want a sexy woman. That means they just want a woman to have sex with.

-Being chased by a woman? No way. I've never wanted that!! I've seen what happens if that turns true.

-A woman that agrees with what I say? Again wrong. I'd rather have a formidable well spoken verbal opponent so she can challenge my ideas and I can challenge hers.

-A nice straight forward girl? Well, yes she has to be challenging but nice and not b1tchy, and for the other thing, maybe that's just too much to ask for with the girls these days.

-A girl that's really into me? I thought this is what I wanted. But then I got it, and it wasn't pretty; 210 lbs to be exact :D So these days I just want to feel the thrill of the chase.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
What men want is totally different from what they need. The same is true for women as well. But veryt few people know what they need until they come face to face with the possibility to lose it.

If you deal with wants instead of needs, you're really asking for trouble. Because wants are usually things that the society says you ought to have. Which is why men say that they want a sexy woman. That means they just want a woman to have sex with.

-Being chased by a woman? No way. I've never wanted that!! I've seen what happens if that turns true.

-A woman that agrees with what I say? Again wrong. I'd rather have a formidable well spoken verbal opponent so she can challenge my ideas and I can challenge hers.

-A nice straight forward girl? Well, yes she has to be challenging but nice and not b1tchy, and for the other thing, maybe that's just too much to ask for with the girls these days.

-A girl that's really into me? I thought this is what I wanted. But then I got it, and it wasn't pretty; 210 lbs to be exact :D So these days I just want to feel the thrill of the chase.
Exactly! The harder we are to get, the more you will want us!

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
My thought is that all people, men or women, want what they think they can't have, or is very difficult for them to get...

Whatever we do have, we take for granted and we don't appreciate.

I've been spending a large part of my free time the last year trying to improve my love life. That is because I feel that a good love life is what my life is missing the most. I got a great family, great education, great employment prospects, good friends, health, etc.
The ironic thing is that, one day, when I'll have a great love life as well, I'll start thinking that it wasn't worth all that effort, and think of something else that I'd want in my life!

ThePanther

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you forgot the most critical component: Men DONT want to feel trapped, confined, suffocated, or be controlled or told what to do (i.e. WHY didnt you call me??, where have you been??)

That is why some men are afraid of commitment, they dont want to lose control and like to have the independence to get up and go whenever they want

also consider that most men, WANT multiple women, so when they commit to just one, they fear losing that autonomy to meet other women

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
you forgot the most critical component: Men DONT want to feel trapped, confined, suffocated, or be controlled or told what to do (i.e. WHY didnt you call me??, where have you been??)

That is why some men are afraid of commitment, they dont want to lose control and like to have the independence to get up and go whenever they want

also consider that most men, WANT multiple women, so when they commit to just one, they fear losing that autonomy to meet other women
So you are not that much different to women then:D

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, we are a lot similar than we think.

I don't care anymore what a woman wants except for me to show her a good time and make her smile. Everything else is trivial.

Essentialy men want the same but everyone is different. Sometimes we want more than one partner and sometimes we would like to be loved by one beautiful person.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
yes im onto you..again

let me guess another one of mysterywomans lame subtle attempts to cunningly make men look like easily readable stupid oafs whilst at the same time trying to boost herself up and appear confident , headstrong , independant and ontop of all things.......................where the fvcks the "mystery"??

btw i honestly didnt even read your post, im just that good.

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Mystery Woman, you seem all right to me, and the guy who says that guys don't like being smothered (sorry, forgotten your name here, sweetie) - couldn't agree more! I too would hate a clingy man. But what a shame that Legolas doesn't like to be chased though. If you're as cute as the guy in the LOTR, then Ms ORocker here would get a sprint on and you'd be best advised to get on your best runners.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We want a woman who is not needy, won't put her hand into our wallets, and who is not over 130 lbs...

It is that easy:)

Dietzcoi

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: yes im onto you..again

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
let me guess another one of mysterywomans lame subtle attempts to cunningly make men look like easily readable stupid oafs whilst at the same time trying to boost herself up and appear confident , headstrong , independant and ontop of all things.......................where the fvcks the "mystery"??

btw i honestly didnt even read your post, im just that good.
Oh dear ozzy boy, I suppose in your country you are not use to having women speak their mind. We all know what Australian men are like:eek:

You don't read my post, but you always find the energy to reply:D

Where's the Mystery? I leave that to you to work it out:p

gotgame?

Reaction score
Research in psychology, sociology, and marketing suggests this fact: we are addicted to importance. We want to be important. That goes for men and women.

What type of woman do I want?
  • A girl that is really into them.
    Sure. Again, this is about the importance of importance.
  • A sexy woman
    Not overly sexy. Not disgustingly fat. Just right: 7 or an 8.
  • To be chased by a woman or women.
    Not interested.
  • A woman who agrees with everything they say.
    I'd rather have a conversation with a human being instead of a tape recorder.
  • A nice straight, forward girl.
    Nice? Straight? Forward?
    1. Okay, that's fine.
    2. I don't want a girl with a hump or a flat chest.
    3. Aggressiveness is attractive, but directness is too much. If I wanted direct, I'd go pickup a *****.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: yes im onto you..again

Originally posted by MysteryWoman

You don't read my post, but you always find the energy to reply:D
of course, i ALWAYS call out sh!t, no matter what form it comes in, you knew that.

but bullsh*t aside, im right aren't i?, come on you can admit im bang on figuring your crap out, yes?

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang on young game boy... isn't it aggressiveness that's not nice? Aggressive people full-stop are a turn off, as friends and lovers. Directness, however, is another thing all together. And theat need not be a man or a woman being direct about what they want erm, sexually (when they've never met you before). It could be a simple invitation for a drink. I think that this is important for all of us. Most of us women are trained to be indirect, and even my younger sister suggested that I 'drop hints' to a guy I would like to meet up with, rather than ask him outright if he'd fancy meeting up sometime. Indirectness means mixed messages, and aggressiveness just scares people off.