Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What frustrates you in the company you work for

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm currently doing some research on optimization of archiving systems/reporting systems. I'm thinking of going into consulting on the subject in the near future. I would need as much information as possible. I find it very frustrating constantly doing the same stuff and not finding the stuff back that other people archived.

Therefor this could be the perfect place for you guys to blow of some steam on what frustrates you in your company, especially about the reporting, finding information back, problems with standarizations, etc.

For example take me, I work with a company who owns ships which preform industrial works. Problems for me:
- Non standarized reporting system (everybody reports different stuff)
- Stuff that should be automated i have to calculate myself
- No proper archiving of reports (finding out what happened in the past is hard here)
- every ship has it's own system, there's no consistent system on the ships.
- Finding information about what happened to the machines in the past is almost impossible, unless you were there yourself
- no system to keep information about service engineers/external companies (I don't know any info on what happened with these external companies in the past yet we have worked with them, some are known for even stealing yet this info is not shared)
- etc...

Thanks alot for taking the time to do this!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, figure out the correct forum to peddle your book or get ideas or whatever it is you are doing. This is Mature Man. You're looking for Anything Else.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry to have misjudged the definition "A forum for DJs at least 25 years old to discuss problems, situations"

I'm not selling books, just looking for information. Anyway can this be moved to the "right" forum then?