What factors contribute to men becoming overly emotional in a negative manner?

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What factors contribute to men becoming overly emotional in a negative manner?

Being a Nancy boy.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that most angry men are angry because they never made it out of boyhood.

They have no ability to set and defend boundaries, so when the last straw lands on that camel's back - they lose their sh*t and seem totally uncalibrated. If they had used a more proportionate response to a proportionate offense - they would never have seemed angry.

But society tells men to 'respect women' and men tend to take that as 'supplicate/never question/never say no to women'. Certainly not all men, but an awful lot of them, myself included at one point.

Also, yes, not having a sexual relationship with any woman in their lives will make any man angry - or at least more brittle.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiredness makes me emotional.

interesting that this forum is scathing of men as well as most women.

In stark contrast to our opposite, the feminist subs on Reddit, where every woman is a de facto angel and always right and men are always wrong.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In stark contrast to our opposite, the feminist subs on Reddit, where every woman is a de facto angel and always right and men are always wrong.
On the surface, yes, women support other women. And if they don't, they'll be lambasted for disloyalty.

You're married and you've been with women and you don't see their competitiveness?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being raised in a heavily Catholic environment, OP. Lol

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
What If I ask you guys "what you want in life" question?
What would be your answer?
A good relationship with my God, a beautiful loyal wife, a few kids, a few close friends, a few acres of land and a solid home, a little money left over after the bills are all paid, time to reflect and enjoy all of the above, access to a younger generation of men willing to listen to my ramblings in an attempt to give them guidance so they can become strong respected men.