Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what facial cream do you guys use to keep skin smooth , young?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what facial cream do you guys use to keep skin smooth , young?

I notice that most guys don't take care of their facial skin. The skin become flaky, dry, fill with tiny holes.

I use Riche cream every night.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a gay topic

if you're having problems with your skin, get some good soap. the natural stuff that contains extracts and oils. less ingredients are better.

BudBundi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Old school lard soap made with Lye. Real lard is key. Gets all the dirt off too, though if you take baths you should only stay in for ten minutes or so.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a program on Fox talking about trying to get guys to take better care of their face. They said there are 3 basics:

1) Use a basic cleanser to "exfoliate." Apparently shaving is great for the lower half, but we neglect the top half.

2) Put something with Vit A on at night.

3) Put something with some Sunscreen on in the morning.

So far, I do none of these. Just saying.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is ONE major thing you can do to keep your face young and healthy:

SUNSCREEN. Wear SPF 60 every day. If it's sunny, re-apply q2hours.

The sun is the major reason for skin aging.

If you ever have the dubious honor of de-clothing a woman in her thirties or forties, compare the skin on her face and neck to the skin on her buttocks and breasts. The facial/neck skin will most likely be far more wrinkled, freckled, and thinner than the skin on her butt and breasts. This is all due to sun damage.

This is also why I would never consider long-term dating in a girl who tans regularly. She will look like a crumpled paper bag in a few years.

Gizmotron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunscreen, as others have said. Make sure it has broad-spectrum UVA protection though, as UVA radiation is generally considered to be more of a culprit in photoaging.

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have tips for someone who's 15-16?
Like what should I use to keep my face clear and prevent any acne?

sophie

Reaction score
you can try theses tips for good skin

hi

I'm using theses tips for making my skin beautiful and smooth.its very natural and its has no any side-effect.

1. Wash your face with a good cleanser in every morning and night.

2. Scrub your skin with a natural scrub at least once a week.

3. Apply honey on skin two times a week in the morning or night. Massage for five minutes in circular motions and rinse off with warm water.

4. If you have acne on your back, the most probable reason for that is not cleansing the leftovers of shampoo on skin after bathing. Thus, always wash your

back with soap after having a bath.

5. If you have blemishes, dark spots on skin, apply some olive oil and massage before going to bed. This remedy is not recommended for facial skin since

olive oil speeds up hair growth on skin.

6. If you are suffering from facial acne choose a good cleanser specially created for acne prone skin.

7. Make it a habit to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Water performs wonders on your skin.

8. Have a separate towel for yourself to wipe face and body.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.