Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exercise(s) make you feel best?

larrydude

Reaction score
Hiking, air bike sprints and calisthenics in random places. What can I do with that rail, bench, wall, etc, ?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Assumin it counts as excerscie, Bustin a nut inside a woman.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Calisthenics & Barbell exercises. Running.

Anything else that gets my heart rate up.

ElleSmith

Banned
Reaction score
I can share some exercises that many people find enjoyable and beneficial. The exercises that make me feel best vary depending on fitness level, interests, and preferences. Here are some exercises that are known to provide positive effects and a sense of well-being:

1. Walking or Jogging: These low-impact cardiovascular exercises can be done outdoors or on a treadmill, promoting stress relief and improving mood.

2. Yoga: Yoga combines physical postures, breathing exercises, and meditation, helping to improve flexibility, strength, and relaxation.

3. Cycling: Whether cycling outdoors or on a stationary bike, this exercise can be invigorating and enjoyable for many people.

4. Dancing: Dancing is not only a fun way to move but also a great cardiovascular workout that can boost happiness.

5. Swimming: Swimming is a low-impact exercise that works the entire body and can be refreshing and meditative.

6. Strength Training: Lifting weights or using resistance bands can improve strength, boost confidence, and enhance overall well-being.

7. Pilates: Pilates focuses on core strength and body awareness, contributing to improved posture and flexibility.

The exercise that makes you feel best will ultimately depend on your individual preferences and what brings you joy and satisfaction. The key is to find activities that you genuinely enjoy and look forward to, as this will increase your likelihood of sticking with a regular exercise routine.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like mountain biking for the adrenaline rush. Weight lifting to enable myself to do more activities and yoga to stretch my muscles and relax my brain. Surprisingly, most the people I know and family members never get exercise and doing something like a two mile hike is strenuous to them. When we go on big family vacations, only the kids are able to do the activities and that is pretty sad. Get out there and do what you enjoy, you‘lol make new friends with people that enjoy it too.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do biking. It's both cardio and a form of meditation for me.

I also sail small sport boats, it doesn't feel like a workout at the time, but I always feel like I got hit by a dump truck for two days after.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High intensity workout: sprints with alternated pushups and sit-ups at the end of the sprint. Also deadlifts. These are core sex exercises as well.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumbbell bench variations
Weighted Dips
Dumbbell or barbell row
Weighted neutral-grip chin-ups
Trap-bar deadlift
RDL
Zercher or safety bar squat
Back extensions
Split squats
Lunges

I do other isolation and abdominal exercises but those are my bread and butter. I’m not a huge fan of barbell bench press variations, standard deadlifts or barbell back squat.

I prefer jogging or brisk walking for cardio. I can’t stand cardio machines and will only use them when weather is unbearable.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to strengthen my knees as genetically my entire family have bad knees, to do that I've been doing up hill bear crawls with a 30-40 lb backpack, I thought I blew my knees out the next day at one point but just needed lots of time to recover.

The sled is freaking amazing, you can do multiple muscles with it like abs, biceps, back, legs, you just have to get creative with pushing and pulling the sled, for example I'll put one of the posts of the sled lined up with my mid section and just pull it left and right over and over, it's an absolutely brutal ab workout

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to strengthen my knees as genetically my entire family have bad knees, to do that I've been doing up hill bear crawls with a 30-40 lb backpack, I thought I blew my knees out the next day at one point but just needed lots of time to recover.

The sled is freaking amazing, you can do multiple muscles with it like abs, biceps, back, legs, you just have to get creative with pushing and pulling the sled, for example I'll put one of the posts of the sled lined up with my mid section and just pull it left and right over and over, it's an absolutely brutal ab workout
Bear crawls are pretty good, but I've never done them uphill or with weight. I'll have to try that. Weighted vest could be good.

Sled sounds pretty good too. I bet they're great for conditioning/endurance.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bear crawls are pretty good, but I've never done them uphill or with weight. I'll have to try that. Weighted vest could be good.

Sled sounds pretty good too. I bet they're great for conditioning/endurance.
The hill I use is probably 50 degree angle, vest is probably a better idea, I use bags of sand in my bag but not everyone has those

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Yeah I have a sled also, but got it due to it being one of the best things you can do to protect your knees as you age, especially walking backwards with it.

Pushing and pulling with weight on there is a hellified functional workout as well tho, and it works the hell out of your legs and pretty much every other muscle group in some capacity.

I try and do that once or twice a week in addition to my daily walks, knee rehab stuff and regular resistance training workouts I do.