What exactly prompts the "b*tch shield" in bars/clubs?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
We all know that the purpose of hitting the bars/clubs is a way to interact and socialize with the opposite sex, yet it's too often the case the women at these venues send off the "don't even think about coming near me" vibe and are quick to blow guys off who try to interact with them. Ok, some might call the negative "don't even think about coming near me" vibes they send out, a sh*t test, to see if you have the confidence to not give a f*ck and approach anyways. Fine, they wanna sh*t test like that, cool, whatever, but what about when they completely blow guys off who approach them who they don't even give a chance to run game and get two words in? This is so often the case for guys. I don't understand why they'd create a b*tch shield. These places were created for society so we could interact and socialize, and meet members of the opposite sex, yet they choose to avoid interacting. For what reason though? It can't be an "anti-sl*t defense" mechanism, because we're just talking about a simple human interaction here. So, the question is, what else can it be?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me they're just screening out guys they don't like. If you're atleast attractive to them I'd think they'd welcome your approach.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
Seems to me they're just screening out guys they don't like. If you're atleast attractive to them I'd think they'd welcome your approach.
Agreed. When I used to hit up strip clubs, sometimes I fugly would come sit next to me. I put up my DIKK shield for those, but not for the hotties.

Bytch shields are very selective. Change your approach.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're fed up with being hit on by drunk men who are "unworthy" of them.

Just imagine yourself being surrounded by obese drunk horney women who are constantly hitting on you- badly. What would your reaction be?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drunk idiots screaming "Hey baby!" and "You're so hot!" and crap like that. And that's before they even get into the venue. It just gets worst from there.

If 20 chicks approached you every night you went out you'd be screening for the best of the bunch as well. Still, why they're all b1tchy anti-social cvnts baffles me as well. IMO they should just be cold or say no thanks. Instead they cop an attitude and just make guys want to slap the sh!t out of them for their rudeness and such.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aenigma said:
They're fed up with being hit on by drunk men who are "unworthy" of them.

Just imagine yourself being surrounded by obese drunk horney women who are constantly hitting on you- badly. What would your reaction be?
Wrong answer woman are not fed up being hit on by drunk men if they were they wouldn't be at the club. I have clubbed over 1000 times in my life so I am more than qualified to answer this question.

Woman act b1tchy because we as men have put them on a pedestal at clubs especially. Woman are the prize at these venues. They get 25 guys hitting on them a night. Typical sosuave nerds will get blowned out at the club. At the club what you need to be successful is have something that stands out about you such as

1. Social status ( Most important)
2. Muscles ( Woman love a strong man)
3. Misc.... Great dancer, great dresser, etc............

Clubbing is not for everybody. The shallowest people are at the clubs. Its an unforgiving atmosphere. Expect alot of flakes and alot of ups and downs. That being said my best nights I have ever had were from nights at the clubs and have had great success at the clubs.

I take this from Playersupreme and have found this to be true with my dealings with woman. Woman do the choosing If a woman does not choose you than its going to be an uphill battle my friends.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several reasons, but I think the one that fits your question the best is "Because they can".

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls don't go to clubs to meet guys. They go there to be entertained by them.

If you're going to go to clubs to run game, you should treat it as entertainment as well. Allow yourself to be larger than life, and don't even acknowledge b!tch shields. After all, if a girl acts that way to a total stranger, how valid can it be?

The b!tchy ones sometimes become sweet if you tease em a bit and then engage them in conversation about THEMSELVES. If you can get them to HATE you early on, you will have an easier time "turning the tide," so to speak. It sounds counterintuitive, but that's a chick in a club for ya.

Don't be a skectchball and just go up to random girls and dance with them. Otherwise, their b!tch shield is completely valid.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its their domain!

The whole scene is geared towards woman. Everything from the decor to the music. Club owners know that the more women they get in there the more men are going to pitch up trying to take them home. They all plow hundreds into the bar and entrance fees in an aim to meet women. Women get dressed up and go out with for a night of attention whoring while hanging out with their friends. They are also great places to help increase their own social status, which is why the go to the newer more trendy places. They get the ego boost with men hitting on them. Its a cheap night out for the better looking ones.

You are generally on a hiding to nothing unless you are going for the right reasons. Go to have a good time with your friends mostly. They can also be decent places to take women you are already ****ing. You dont have to talk to them too much because they are dancing with the other girls and creaming themselves with all the attention the other men are giving them while you can drink a few beers with your friends. Then you get to take the drunk, horny tart home and pile drive her. The hangover ensures an early retreat the next morning. Along with the "hangover guilt syndrome" a lot of women seem to suffer from.

Consider what you know and understand about women and then look at what nightclubs/bars represent. I cant think of a better place for attention *****s to be. Its like ****ing Mecca to them. They are good places to meet women if you are good looking, in shape or obviously loaded. If you are with the right people it also adds social proof which helps generate some interest.

Also understand that women rarely get picked up from clubs and bars, especially if they are in large groups. The last thing she needs is for her friends to think she is a slut. Not to mention the jealous women around her who will either try to sabotage your efforts there and then or pass comment about you being a loser/she can do better after she brags about you asking for her number. Why do you think so many women you meet at clubs tend to flake? Chances are that although you had her approval you did not have her friends.

All in all, I used to go there with my mates to get smashed. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont. It was just a couple of beers with the boys anyway and things got out of hand :) No pressure, good times.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
If you can get them to HATE you early on, you will have an easier time "turning the tide," so to speak. It sounds counterintuitive, but that's a chick in a club for ya.
This happened to me Friday night. She was cold to me, even talking over me in the beginning. Then later, as I was singing kareoke with another woman, she wanted me BAD enough to jump up on stage and sing with us.

Mind you, even in the back of my mind, while she was cold to me, I'm thinking, "She hasn't even taken one good look at me, she can't be serious" or "Her reality is fvcked up" because I know, girls drool over me MOST of the time. I'm at my prime physically, mentally, and in looks, so, I know, if she's treating me badly, then I know, she's bothered by me for some reason, and I know it's not because of anything I've said to her, because I don't say much, that it must be because she thinks she sees something she wants, but is not READY to confront it, yet. She has to give herself MORE TIME to be a spectator, as most all passive sissy women are. They take advice from their friends. They never make decisions on their own. They're always looking for certainty, which is laughable, because nobody's perfect.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Its their domain!

The whole scene is geared towards woman. Everything from the decor to the music. Club owners know that the more women they get in there the more men are going to pitch up trying to take them home. They all plow hundreds into the bar and entrance fees in an aim to meet women. Women get dressed up and go out with for a night of attention whoring while hanging out with their friends. They are also great places to help increase their own social status, which is why the go to the newer more trendy places. They get the ego boost with men hitting on them. Its a cheap night out for the better looking ones.

You are generally on a hiding to nothing unless you are going for the right reasons. Go to have a good time with your friends mostly. They can also be decent places to take women you are already ****ing. You dont have to talk to them too much because they are dancing with the other girls and creaming themselves with all the attention the other men are giving them while you can drink a few beers with your friends. Then you get to take the drunk, horny tart home and pile drive her. The hangover ensures an early retreat the next morning. Along with the "hangover guilt syndrome" a lot of women seem to suffer from.

Consider what you know and understand about women and then look at what nightclubs/bars represent. I cant think of a better place for attention *****s to be. Its like ****ing Mecca to them. They are good places to meet women if you are good looking, in shape or obviously loaded. If you are with the right people it also adds social proof which helps generate some interest.

Also understand that women rarely get picked up from clubs and bars, especially if they are in large groups. The last thing she needs is for her friends to think she is a slut. Not to mention the jealous women around her who will either try to sabotage your efforts there and then or pass comment about you being a loser/she can do better after she brags about you asking for her number. Why do you think so many women you meet at clubs tend to flake? Chances are that although you had her approval you did not have her friends.

All in all, I used to go there with my mates to get smashed. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont. It was just a couple of beers with the boys anyway and things got out of hand :) No pressure, good times.

Great post.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Don't be a skectchball and just go up to random girls and dance with them. Otherwise, their b!tch shield is completely valid.
See though, I've seen a couple of buddies of mine(guys from this site that I regularly hang with) do this with no problem and not get blown out. These hot women just implant their asses in their crotches.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Chances are that although you had her approval you did not have her friends.
Yeah, this is the sad part. I'm almost positive I was a victim of this with my ex, which had to do with our break-up. It's amazing how much women can be influenced by their peers..family as well. As much as it's said that women aren't influenced by their family and peers, how they'll do what they want regardless, at the same time, I think you also have a lot that ARE influenced by their family and peers.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Most girls don't go to clubs to meet guys. They go there to be entertained by them.
Yeah, I've sure been able to see that over the years.

Jeffst1980 said:
If you're going to go to clubs to run game, you should treat it as entertainment as well. Allow yourself to be larger than life, and don't even acknowledge b!tch shields. After all, if a girl acts that way to a total stranger, how valid can it be?

The b!tchy ones sometimes become sweet if you tease em a bit and then engage them in conversation about THEMSELVES. If you can get them to HATE you early on, you will have an easier time "turning the tide," so to speak. It sounds counterintuitive, but that's a chick in a club for ya.
Agree.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
See though, I've seen a couple of buddies of mine(guys from this site that I regularly hang with) do this with no problem and not get blown out. These hot women just implant their asses in their crotches.
Get your arse in the gym then bro, or start hitting on the fuglies. There is no way to really provide an indication of high status unless you are built like a brick sh1thouse or you are loaded. Sometimes you can leverage off the people you are with. If you are already with women you get more interest from other women, likewise if everyone seems to know you. The vultures that are the party girls can smell this out quickly. They know it could mean free entrance somewhere.

Either sort your looks out so you are WAY above average or stop worrying about it so much. Do you really want to be ****ing truckloads of party girls though? Sounds like fun but you probably have more chance of catching a disease from then then you do a hooker. Women who have been eternally single yet live in nightclubs are the kind of girls blowing drug dealers and getting gang banged at the after party. Most attractive women in those clubs already have boyfriends or husbands or will probably be dating someone. People put way to much pressure on themselves when it comes to success in clubs. Its pointless worrying about it, especially for men.

When it comes to clubs, looks are the biggest factor. After that, as long as you are not a creep and you manage to catch her in the right frame of mind, then you are going to get lucky from time to time.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
If you can get them to HATE you early on, you will have an easier time "turning the tide," so to speak. It sounds counterintuitive, but that's a chick in a club for ya.
That's the crux of my natural game before I got into the community. Looking back I think it works so well because A) you're a challenge and B) even negative emotional stimulation is good because it's still emotional stimulation nonetheless. It's far better to be edgy than normal and boring, which is how I played the game. Essentially I was ****y funny to the extreme. My problem back then was I went to far with it all the time and came off like an a$$hole. Now I know when to tone it down.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJKid said:
Damn dude no luck in Hoboken? lol It's all good man as I've said it can be tough out there.
Actually, this post wasn't in response to this weekend, but no, none of us had luck. You should've ditched the b*tch and came out with us ;). I think the rest of 'em wanna do White Plains this weekend. I think I've officially changed my stance on Jersey chicks. I don't know, maybe it's a Hoboken thing. Eventhough I've always done excellent with hotties from Jersey, I'll have to say, this time around they were just as tough as the Manahattanites(not that I made any approaches, it's just they didn't throw vibes my way). Enrique was the only one who cold-approached, but he got blown off.

I actually spotted one very attractive mid-20 yr old chick in a mini-skirt pass by me who was vibing me hardcore as she was passing me. I even caught her turning back to look after she passed. She looked like she wanted to f*ck right there. I was hanging out in front of Bahama Mama waiting for the the rest of the crew to show up when it happened. Problem with her was, she was a little weird. I'm talking her body language/mannerisms. It totally turned me off. I don't know if she was on something or not, but whatever it was, it was enough to make a very attractive woman like herself look like a 5, lol. Angelo said weirdos are typical around Hoboken, lol.

Last edited:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Get your arse in the gym then bro, or start hitting on the fuglies. There is no way to really provide an indication of high status unless you are built like a brick sh1thouse or you are loaded.
While I'm not built, I can tell you for sure, I have a good physique going. I'm nowhere near overweight, nor am I a skinny looking twirp either. I'm just right. I stand at 5' 8" 1/2 and weight in at about 150-155.

Hooligan Harry said:
Do you really want to be ****ing truckloads of party girls though? Sounds like fun but you probably have more chance of catching a disease from then then you do a hooker.
Of course, I absolutely want to be f*cking truck loads of hot party girls. I'm a f*ck machine like Ted Nugent. I wanna plow as many hot women as I can in this lifetime. I can f*ck from when the sun comes up till when the sun comes down, literally. My libido is huge. And that's most likely largely due to the fact that I haven't gotten it out of my system yet and f*cked enough women yet to reach the point of satisfaction to where I can say, "Ok, I"ve f*cked a good share of hot women that I'm happy with". I agree, there are lots of diseases out there, but you can't stop living either because of it. You just do the best you can to prevent them.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJKid said:
Dude I was on fire when I sarged in white plains but I've also had great nights in Hoboken too. Any night can be hit or miss depending on the preponderance of plates that are out in one of the 3 categories I mentioned above. As much as I would have liked to come out on Saturday my practically LTR had me occupied, in a good way ;) I'll definitely come out soon though, it's good to say abreast of social night life.
And maybe it was the place too. We only hit up one place. Nice place, but too loungie; no dance floor. It was packed to max too, felt like a f*ckin' sardine. Angelo said you guys have never been there. I forgot the name of the place, but it's got 2 floors and overlooks the Hudson.

Yeah, Angelo told me the women in White Plains are easy, and of course, HOT. He told me he went 4 for 4; out of 4 cold-approaches, everything went well. And that was the first time you guys ever went up there. That's great. Can't beat that. I should've came up that night.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
That place was packed.
The nice thing about it was that a lot of the women were there with other women, NOT GUYS. One can only dream of seeing that in Manhattan. That's how Long Island is too, the women for the most part are there with other WOMEN, not their f*ck buddy, boyfriend, or platonic male friend. Too bad I don't hang out on Long Island enough(I f*ckin' live there for f*ck sake), since all my friends are Manhattan based, as I'm sure my lay count of hot women would be greater than a horrible 9.