Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is a **** test?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been confused about it. Would my example be one?

Had a second date confirmed with a girl, she said that she's kind of sick so unless I don't mind the risk of getting sick myself we should reschedule, and when I said I couldn't care less she readily agreed to said date

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do sheet tests to test if they can piss you off or not.

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
A sh*t test is a test a girl give you to see what's makes you different from the flocks of guys that kiss her ass. It's to see who separates men from boys. She may act mad distant or even sad to see how you react to it. This is a passive test. This is to see if your good enough to get her. Once you get her a whole new test comes this is called and active test this sees if there is by deviation in behavior, to see If you show any AFC properties. Too see if your confidence when you were getting her was fake or not. Take a look a squirrels post "where did I go wrong" the **** test noone saw coming. It will explain it better. But what I said are the 2 main sh*t tests in a nutshell from that post.:)

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also used to filter out psychos and see how you react when they mess with your head a bit. I've been unfortunate to fail a few in my life but no longer do I fall for their silly tricks. If you sense something out of the ordinary early on it could be a *&** test. Just play it cool, back off and don't over-react and never show your insecurities. Do this and you should pass.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A sh*t test is when something bad happens that she didn't want to have happen and she then gets to observe your reaction (and is keeping score the way you do during an NCAA Football game, and making more observations than Jeff Sagarin). This is as opposed to something bad happening that she wanted to have happen, in which case it's called a blowoff.

Some examples of sh*t tests:

1) She tells you "I just got my period" after you make definite plans. If you reply "Ok well then some other time..." you not only fail, she might hate you. You have to say "You are welcome to still visit, etc." and then she'll love you because she knows it's not just about sex to you (and half the time they can do it anyway, especially after a bath).

2) She cancels plans for a legitimate reason. Ideally she offers you a raincheck and says "please don't be mad" etc., but either way you can never react. You should say "Great, I needed time for (x and y) - see you (at other time)" or at least "np". Always reply to let her know you got her message. Spitefulness of any kind will destroy your chances. She shouldn't do this twice in a row but provided she offers a raincheck there is no limit. It's when she cancels with no raincheck (even once) that it's over.

3) She tells you she has a disease. You have to thank her for being honest, remember there is a chance you were asymptomatic and actually gave it to her, and get tested. Never criticize her for it or it encourages her to lie. Never bring it up again, it's only a negative subject. If you do refer to it, keep it lighthearted. This can win her over big time because the other guys will have said something mean, just hope it was curable.

4) She tells you she's not interested anymore. Women will often push you away because of how they feel in the short term, and ultimately use that to measure how much you mean to her. The key is to have no reaction. Just say "No problem" and go NC until she contact you or 60 days go by, if you are still interested (but only if you improved yourself as lack of attraction is always the root of this sh*t test).

In these 4 examples you find yourself at a crossroads and you either win her respect or lose her respect, there is no standing your ground. Though that's the nature of relationships anyway - her interest level is always rising or falling.