Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What every skinny guy should know...

wiggamonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
pook is right, but pay attention to the body parts people see!

I've been doing the same program as Pook (Anthony Ellis) for the past three months. I've gained 30 pounds, bringing me from 142 to 172 pounds. I'm 5'8". I can go ahead and say that I've received more positive attention from females, but not to the same extent as Pook. I think part of the problem might be that my arms have hardly grown, at all. This is what people see. Some of my friends have certainly noticed that I've gained weight, but most of them have not. I think this is because I have not made much progress in the areas that people see, such as my biceps, triceps, and forearms.

So, now I know what to work on, and I suggest that others do the same!

You can gain all the muscle in the world, but if it's not where people can see it, then it won't do too much.

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wiggamonkey, ironcily - most of your musclemass are on your back and legs. If you get a bigger back and legs, your arms, chest and shoulders will automaticly follow aslong as you remember to train them :) The body wants balance. You wont be a 175 lbs guy with 21" arms. Basicly, overall muscle thickness is whats important.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really great thread. I used to be a really nerdy guy, nervous around girls and really submissive. Now I have started working out and I can feel a massive change in myself

- I can actually see girls checking me out occasionally, something which never happened earlier
- Girl friends claim I have a very masculine, sexy air nowadays
- I am so much confident around people
- People say I am extremely ****y nowadays, in a positive way :D
- I have become really calm, and can easily survive **** tests

And how much weight have I gained? Almost zero! Visually I am pretty much the same I was before I started working out. Just that my posture and body language have improved dramatically and the way I carry myself has changed. I can only imagine what will happens when one gets a muscular toned physique

Ectomorph

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay on that anthony ellis site, what do i click so i can get started on getting bigger, i see downloads and stuff but what did u click pook??

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't handle any supplements, whey/megamass/appeton/creatine all sent me to the doctors, it makes my stomach go nuts.

Can I still gain weight without supplements???

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant understand my reaction to getting toned. I started lifting weights in January 2008, here i am in March 2009, after working out 3 days a week for that time, toned up etc and ive put no weight on?!

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
gamemaster-plz go read the other sticky thread on lifting. they got some great advice there. But to summarize reasons why you aren't growing, it can be:

1)how healthy is ur food,
2) are you eating enough
3) are you increasing your strength every week
4)getting enough rest
5) Tracking you body fat weekly(most ppl dont do this, but if you do, you can basically find out urself if you need to add calories or remove calories until you get to the sweet spot where you gain mostly muscle and a little bit fat along with)

I myself did Anthony Ellis's thing. I bought his program about 2 years ago. I used to be about 115 lbs back then at 5 7'-5 8'. Now I am a bit over 150 11% bf. Trying to get to 160 and start maintaining.

burnz

Reaction score
I used to be a little skinny. I always take all kinds of supplements and some worked i think (could be placebo). I wanted to try to be bigger and get a lot more ripped by summer. I found this stuff that this guy talks about at collegepills.com. Its been about 2 and a half months and now Everyone thinks I'm totally ripped and cut lately.
Last night I was at this party. I was actually impressed with the owner of the house and gave him props because he had a lot of cute girls there. I was wearing a pearl snap shirt and my workout buddy was with me. He pulled apart my shirt (he always does that when I wear one) and everyone was amazed and girls mouths dropped. They all started talking about how ripped I was. It was weird because I'm not used to all that attention about my body. My workout partner was totally talking me up to everyone telling them about how modest I am.
The girls made me take off my shirt all the way. (I made them all chug a cup of beer each before I did it) Two old buddys talked to me later and asked me if I was juicing steroids, because of the rapid change in two months. I told them I have just been eating and working out alot. (I'm not letting my secret out)
The stuff really works, and I want to know if anyone else has tried it. It makes you feel like the man too. Higher confidence big time. I feel like I'm always horny so I chase after women alot more all the time.
I guess overall I just feel 10 times more of a man. I don't really want to give away this secret but I want to know if anyone else has tried it too.
I'm going to order some other stuff on his sight that he talks about to...like the energy party pills. They sound pretty sweet.

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
the_govner said:
I can't handle any supplements, whey/megamass/appeton/creatine all sent me to the doctors, it makes my stomach go nuts.

Can I still gain weight without supplements???

hell yeah u can man. I dont use supplements either and im gaining nicely ;) all u gotta remember to do is eat well with enough protein (aswell as everything else). Remember 'supplements' are exactly that SUPPLEMENTS! they arnt a necessity to weight gain, they only assist in it.

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
guy was a genius, but this shameless promotion isn't his highest point lol

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Already noticing a difference. Started out at 136 lbs 6'0 (yeah I was a stick! lol!) and now almost at 170 lbs. People are telling me that I'm looking good, and this HB hit on me the other night and even sat on me and I did nothing, was just a statue and said I look good. No girl has ever complimented me on looks before.

Of course game still matters. But working out/bulking up is the ****. No one should underestimate it if they're skinny. I'm only just getting started (haven't hit my average weight yet.) So I'm assuming it's only going to get better the bigger I get.

Not to mention, chicks aside, I enjoy working out just because I feel good afterwards. To hell with the chicks, it's just good for you and it's challenging/gives you something to do. My body language, posture, how I carry myself, has also improved and I've noticed that people take me more seriously the bigger I get.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
disagree with the original poster 100% i teach guys who are from 150 pounds to 300 pounds how to get laid like rock stars, looks have little to do with things, but yes they do make it "easier" style/confidence/charisma is much more important then your weight

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
You don't have to be the next Arnold to be a successful PUA. You don't even need to be muscular. All that is required is that you use your time to create success in life. Not being fat also helps, but is by no means a dealbreaker for a man(look at all those old, fat executives). Dressing well is also very important.

If you have to choose between university and the gym, choose university.
id rather be the ripped Gardner who the hot executive's wife is ****ing while her hubby is sitting on his fat ass in the office all day making money for her lol

id rather be used for my body over my money lol

id rather have girls checking me out and not my ride

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that for some guys getting bulked up had a huge transformative effect in the way women reacted to them. And for other guys, it boosted their confidence, but didn't really affect the way women responded to them that much. I wonder what the difference is?

I belong in the second group. I was originally too skinny, but girls would sometimes still approach me, especially if I was tan and had my shirt off. Later I bulked up, and I liked myself better, but I can't honestly say women treated me any differently afterwards.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to weight 135lbs, but within a year I gained 20lbs, and everybody, not just women, talk and react to me differently.

JonSirG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the FACE is VERY IMPORTANT

guess pook was a sweety :D

and NICE FACE + BODY= unbeatable

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the FACE is VERY IMPORTANT

guess pook was a sweety

and NICE FACE + BODY= unbeatable
Does this mean that Pook's success was due mainly to looks then?

Face plus nice body is good, I'm sure.
But Pook states he was nice looking initially, not to mention he is 6'3".
Why could he only get average girls then? He seems to have some insecurity issues at 155 because he said he sensed the girls thought he was below them.

Maybe his height is a factor here. Because if he's 6'3" AND ripped, he's going to be a very intimidating/dominant presence to be around, let's face it. Maybe that's what the women responded to. Plus he seemed to be working on improving his game at the same time, so I suppose it all adds up.

I started out around 155 pounds at 6’3 height. This meant that I was very skinny. I was also considered a nice looking guy. Women loved me being tall.

At this point, I had to deal with a lot of fat chicks hitting on me. These girls were BIG and I wanted nothing to do with them. Ugly girls also would come to me. This was me not doing anything. This was what my body was attracting all alone. If I wanted to get a cuter girl, I had to work for it.

I have problems talking to women, not because I am scared or boring, but because I sense the women think I am ‘below’ them. And the truth is that they do.

I date average women.

Last edited: