What Every DJ Needs in His Wardrobe.

the12thplanet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pandoralsu
I never saw vanity being so cute before... boys, y'all just keep thinking you know what fashion is, you're amusing me much!

[This message has been edited by pandoralsu (edited 06-24-2002).]
if we're so clueless then perhaps you could enlighten us?

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh . . . it's been three years. Time to let it go, man.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll toss this thread in the time machine and let them know...

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Faun said:
7 & 8. A button-down dress shirt and tie. You can't go wrong with a white dress shirt. You can either have a patterned tie and solid shirt or a solid shirt and a patterned tie. Having both patterned is too visually distracting and having both solid is boring, unless they're shades of the same color (like what Regis Philbin wears). If the tie and shirt are shades of the same color (as well as the jacket if you're wearing a jacket), it's a very classy look.
Although I agree on not having both patterned at the same time, I couldn't disagree more on defining boring having both solid. The most powerful men in the world (Putin, not beta-Obama) wear solid shirts and solid ties with a completely different colour (generally shirt is white) or go for a solid shirt and a patterned tie. Having both solid of the same colour is a movie thing and absolutely far from being classy, the tie should stand out and being visible but not excessive (there's no point to wear it otherwise).