Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what else can i come up with?

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

i noticed lately that this girl i'm becoming exclusive with keeps bringing up all the fun she's been having with her friends and i really have no problems with that. only i realize that this is the extent of our conversation. i bring up getting shyt faced with some friends and she says the same thing, then when i ask her things about herself she says she doesn't know or avoids it altogether.

i try to think of stories or fun and interesting things, but nothing has been coming up. i do a lot in my free time and i've had a lot of things happen to me, but a lot of them don't come to mind and i don't feel comfortable in just making up shyt.

so what else do you guys talk about aside from bringing up things in the surrounding environment and asking them questions? (especially when this one has a hard time opening up when i ask her. that or she's intentionally not telling me for a different reason.)

G_Nice_06

Don Juan
Reaction score
???

You man it look like your in a tuff spot. I don't know exactly how to help you but I think that if you love the girl then u should remind her of that and let her know what she could be losing.

If you don't love her then just go about your bussiness and break up with her or just let things drift while you go out and have fun.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to respond with all the things that you can do to bring up in conversation, but that doesn't seem to be the your problem. From what you are saying, she is show major signs of disinterest.

Do you do anything fun with her, besides sex, that you can talk about? If not then that might be a place to start.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well we haven't been hanging out for that long. we've hung out about 4 times now and that's been over a period of about 2 weeks. we talked about becoming exclusive and we agreed we wouldn't see anyone else or mess around with anyone else (which i still question my choice to do so). now when it comes to conversation i know she brings up things because its what she has been up to lately and she is bluntly honest about what she's up to. she'll talk about herself if i bring things up about myself, but i like to hear them say things about themselves first, especially when i ask her questions. only she'll say i dunno and quickly ask me that same question i asked her, to me it comes across like she's playing games with me.

so i dunno why she has such a hard time saying things about her when i ask them, but instead of sitting there egging her on all night to answer my questions, i simply think of something else to talk about. its becoming frustrating though that i'm expected to handle what she says to me without letting it affect me, BUT i don't want to bring it up with her that i'd like her to be closer to her and thus feel bothered by the fact that she won't tell me things about her. it seems so silly and yet outside of flapping my lid off about me, i don't know what else to bring up or talk about with her. especially when it comes to figuring her out and learning about what kind of person she is.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
figuring her out and learning about what kind of person she is.
She's an airhead. There's nothing to figure out. Keep it light, keep it funny, and stop pestering her about the REAL her.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
define airhead lol cuz she has moments of being intelligent. she already has a science degree and is working on going further with it. so she's far from dumb. but i will agree that i'm going to stop pestering her. i actually really feel its stupid as it is, but maybe you can help me with what i can do to learn more about her aside from how many shots of JD she did.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female? With a science degree? Gasp!

But as I said, Keep it light, keep it funny. What's her degree in? Ask about that. If she doesn't like to talk about her field, tease her for going into a field she hates to make money.

Go slow. You can't go to slow (relationship-wise). She needs to be bugging you to open up about her. Maybe 4 months will do it.