Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What drugs do you have experience with?

B

BlueAlpha1

Has anyone done drugs and care to share their stories? Not so much hard drugs that do nothing but straight up ruin your life or kill you, but I'm curious if anyone has done DMT, shrooms, ecstasy, or other reality altering substance that changed your consciousness either temporarily or permanently.

I haven't done anything all that special, but here are some examples of what I've experienced.

Weed: While in Colorado, I visited some dispensaries and bought some edibles. I was warned that these are more potent than smoking a blunt and should not be taken lightly. I did not heed those warnings and tripled down on the serving size. Side effects were extreme shivering, paranoia, and a dangerous degree of dizziness. A trip to the bathroom was an adventure. On the other hand, in Amsterdam I took a more balanced dose and experienced some great, relaxing highs. This also cured the jetlag that was destroying my trip to Europe prior. When taken in the right dosages, it's also an incredible muscle relaxer.

Xanax: I experimented with this addictive drug in 2012-2013 when I was going through my BPD nightmare. I was taking up to 2 mg per night when the normal prescription dosage was 0.5 mg, so 4x the normal amount. I don't remember much about this other than it being a very deep sleep when my AFC symptoms were keeping me up all night. I was lucky to be able to come off it completely cold turkey and never looked back.

Diphenhydramine: Aka Benadryl. Advertised as "non-habit foruming" it is an effective sleep aid, but with substantial side effects. Normal dosage is 50 mg. I have consistently taken 75-100 in the past. About 45 minutes after you take it, you start to feel a little woozy and the room gets warm. The sleep is long, deep and difficult to climb out of the next day. Expect to be sluggish for up to 2 hours the next morning. Tolerance builds up very quickly, so whenever I took it and wasn't get the groggy effect anymore I'd stop for a few months. DO NOT ever exceed the recommended dosage because if you go too far with this drug it's a 24-36 hour trip to hell. The halluscinations that I read about online are utterly horrifying. Spiders, dead people, voices and the like.

Melatonin: This one is a real kicker because it's not a drug, but just a hormone that regulates the circadian rhythm. It is hard to say whether this actually has any sleep benefits or is just a placebo effect, but I can tell you the dreams are THE MOST LUCID I can ever remember. I had one just last night. They are clear as day and you can remember every little detail. And they are not usually great dreams. You will dream of your past regrets.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The acid in Florida is sh!tty, but shrooms grow all over Florida, or at least they did when I lived there. I ate so many that I can't do them any more. A typical friday night for me was sitting at home watching my living room melt.

B

BlueAlpha1

The acid in Florida is sh!tty, but shrooms grow all over Florida, or at least they did when I lived there. I ate so many that I can't do them any more. A typical friday night for me was sitting at home watching my living room melt.
Might be a dumb question but chalk it up to inexperience. How do you know whether its a mushroom that will send you to Smurf Village or one that will kill you if you ingest one microgram?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a spore print by leaving a cap on a white paper plate for a few hours. If you found the mushroom on the dung of a grain-fed animal, and it drops black spores, then you'll be fine. The finest specimens will stain blue where they have been bruised, but not all of them do that.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoked a bunch of weed, was probably my drug of choice.

Ate some mushrooms at a concert once, and yeah, 'melt' was the key word.

Never cared much for pills. Did coke once, I can see how it would be addictive, so I stay away.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ive tried is the melatonin. I do recall having some dreams that had more color in them than normal. But i couldn't tell you a couple days after what they were about.

Otherwise, ive never even tried weed. Being a cop its not the best idea for me. Although i sometimes come home from work and one of my buddies will be enjoying a blunt on my back deck while waiting for me to get off work.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only drug that I think should be illegal is not, because it is a weed that grows everywhere. Jimson Weed is so common that herbicide ads mention it by name. I have a field full of it next to my house. Just a few of the seeds from one of the pods will send you away for 3-4 days on something like a PCP trip, except worse. Acid/Shrooms are hallucinogenic - that means you see sh!t, but you know it's not real, which is what makes it fun. Jimson Weed is delusional, meaning you think the sh!t you are seeing is real. No one ever does it and wants to do it again. Kids die from it fairly regularly - more than a few seeds is death. This is yet another reason the war on drugs is stupid - the stuff that is really dangerous is in a plant that grows everywhere. It's so common that we will never get rid of it.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed, extacy, mdma, coke, nitrous oxide.

Funnilly enough, never had an attraction or affinity to get addicted to anything. Didn't do anything on my list regularly for more than a month.

Nowadays I prefer to not even drink alcohol. I drink only when I go out, and that's meybe once a month. I don't like smoking. Not a fan of regular caffeine intake either.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Weed, hash, synthetic htc, coke, pregabalin. I would like to try acid and shrooms. Presently I am not doing anything, this past year I only smoked once and popped pregabalin a few times.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone done drugs and care to share their stories? Not so much hard drugs that do nothing but straight up ruin your life or kill you, but I'm curious if anyone has done DMT, shrooms, ecstasy, or other reality altering substance that changed your consciousness either temporarily or permanently.

I haven't done anything all that special, but here are some examples of what I've experienced.

Weed: While in Colorado, I visited some dispensaries and bought some edibles. I was warned that these are more potent than smoking a blunt and should not be taken lightly. I did not heed those warnings and tripled down on the serving size. Side effects were extreme shivering, paranoia, and a dangerous degree of dizziness. A trip to the bathroom was an adventure. On the other hand, in Amsterdam I took a more balanced dose and experienced some great, relaxing highs. This also cured the jetlag that was destroying my trip to Europe prior. When taken in the right dosages, it's also an incredible muscle relaxer.

Xanax: I experimented with this addictive drug in 2012-2013 when I was going through my BPD nightmare. I was taking up to 2 mg per night when the normal prescription dosage was 0.5 mg, so 4x the normal amount. I don't remember much about this other than it being a very deep sleep when my AFC symptoms were keeping me up all night. I was lucky to be able to come off it completely cold turkey and never looked back.

Diphenhydramine: Aka Benadryl. Advertised as "non-habit foruming" it is an effective sleep aid, but with substantial side effects. Normal dosage is 50 mg. I have consistently taken 75-100 in the past. About 45 minutes after you take it, you start to feel a little woozy and the room gets warm. The sleep is long, deep and difficult to climb out of the next day. Expect to be sluggish for up to 2 hours the next morning. Tolerance builds up very quickly, so whenever I took it and wasn't get the groggy effect anymore I'd stop for a few months. DO NOT ever exceed the recommended dosage because if you go too far with this drug it's a 24-36 hour trip to hell. The halluscinations that I read about online are utterly horrifying. Spiders, dead people, voices and the like.

Melatonin: This one is a real kicker because it's not a drug, but just a hormone that regulates the circadian rhythm. It is hard to say whether this actually has any sleep benefits or is just a placebo effect, but I can tell you the dreams are THE MOST LUCID I can ever remember. I had one just last night. They are clear as day and you can remember every little detail. And they are not usually great dreams. You will dream of your past regrets.

Pot, hash, crystal, coke, H, XTC, Acid, all kinds of pills----uppers and downers, shrooms

Of course booze

You name it, I probably did it at one time or another.

Talk to me if you'd like to know how this sh!t will fvck up your life

Acid was my favorite. Would probably do it again if I had the chance. But booze was my go to

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything. Right now all I take is Kratom, but I've done about every drug out there unfortunately.

Shrooms - My favorite psychedelic. I tripped on about 4.5g a month or so ago and I'm still feeling the effects on my third eye. The world has a different, more in depth tinge to it for me. I hear things more deeply, see colors more brightly, etc.
Weed - Edibles are my favorite
Acid - Too twitchy and energetic for me, but I do love the revelations and openness
MDMA - I was taking antibiotics the one time i took it and it was a low dose, so didn't feel much. But the comedown was hell and I got a cold after I came down
Hydrocodone / Oxy / Tramadol - I was prescribed tramadol for a while & didn't know I would get hellish withdrawals until my doc yanked me off. Gave me no help just expected me to go cold turkey and it was the worst experience of my life. I will never touch an opiate again
Xanax / Valium - BORING
Adderall / Ritalin / Vyvanse - I don't like the speedy, cold, sweaty, migraine inducing effects
DXM - I liked it the first few times, but it's so gross after the inital experiences
There are some others but I forget honestly.

My buddy has some DMT and I'm gonna try. I want to experience death without, you know, DYING. And since DMT is the chemical that is released, I'm so excited. I've heard it is the most amazing and scary thing

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take too many shrooms, it is like dying. Or at least you think you are. I went through it, I also shared some with a friend of mine and his wife, they probably had a little too much. She ran off to go take a bath 20 minutes into it, then came back four hours later and said "You guys...I just died in there!"

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shrooms and Acid had the most effect as they gave me more insight into the subconscious. They allow things to slow down and you tend think about concepts such how is that humans exist or how do people go from living in caves to having the internet.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never did, never will, but weed is apparently becoming legal for recreation here; even than, I probably might not bother, cause there is only one drug i am interested in.

What i would give to have a year's supply of NZT-48....

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pot, hash, crystal, coke, H, XTC, Acid, all kinds of pills----uppers and downers, shrooms

Of course booze

You name it, I probably did it at one time or another.

Talk to me if you'd like to know how this sh!t will fvck up your life

Acid was my favorite. Would probably do it again if I had the chance. But booze was my go to
jee thats pathetic..

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not exaggerating when I say the list would be shorter with what I dont

Alcohol - meh i just use it to take the edge off and hello slow my mind down to sleep

Weed - I dont care for it but will do it when my wife, who does, does it cause we funny as hell high

Dxm - lol next

Sherm- yes I've done pcp.its different you dont really get high everything just slows down, dont see the point

Coke - once I got really hard core with my addiction I shot up. Dont think I've ever shared that here. Anyway you can't shoot crack can technically by dissolving it in lemon juice but I'm not putting lemon juice in my veins. Anyway because 99% of the time I did cokebi only shot it my experience is different than people who snort it. It makes me really hot and makes me want to **** everything I sees while at the same time wanting a 15 min nap lol.best way I can describe it

X - I can't tell the difference between me taking an x pill or eating a cookie. Literally no effect on me what so ever.

Crack- my primary d.o.c at least longest by the time I quit for good I had graduated from this. Instant potent. Smoking crack and then blowing it and masturbating to 2005 internet born. Heightens your sense of hearing you hear everything. Really I liked what girls would do for it more than I liked it itself. Shooting coke us what really scared me

Meth- I liked shooting this as well, actually more than coke but you can't find this in little rock its a rural drug, when shooting it same effect as coke but last longer and you dont get sleepy but you will want to **** a brick lol

Oxy - used time to time. More than I would like to admit but not NY thing

Hydros - used in combo with crack to not geek out

Heroin - I tried shooting Afghan once. Maybe some bad shot I just fidnt feel anything

Ambien - my sleep scheduled is so ducked up in prescribed it so I can get to sleep my body doesn't know when to go to bed anymore

Xanax- prescribed for anexity - panic attacks which I am prone to. I dont get high from them but it does make alcohol more fun lol

Lexapro - prescribed for depression. It works

Addarall - it works

That's why relapsing for me (real drugs not what I'm prescribed or Addarall or alcohol or weed, basically stimulants for me) is a no go cause I dont half do Anything if in using not slamming the shot is a waste of a drug ill ve dead in 2-3 years with the money- resources I have.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone's body chemistry/psychology is different. I lived in Tampa in the 90s when crack was everywhere and saw what it did to a lot of people, but it never had a draw on me. The buzz for me is like a cigarette buzz to someone who hardly smokes, then that wears off after two minutes and is replaced by an intense craving for more. Snorting coke just gives me a sore throat. Both things just seemed dumb to me, even though the people doing it with me were much more into it.

If the dark web was around in my drug-experimenting days, I would have done a lot more drugs. You can have anything delivered to your door right now. Internet ordering is going to be the final nail in the coffin for the war on drugs. Some fat loser, a dorky nobody, near me got busted with five pounds of coke and meth. It was the biggest bust in that region's history. A person used to have to be a drug lord to have that much quantity on them, but now anyone can just order it off the web.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 pounds bold strategy there cotton lol lets see how it works out. Most I ever saw at once was a quarter pound and that was the dealer cooking and I wsd like man that's too much you should not be able to lift weights with ur drugs

Even when I would do hell of a lot I could never bring myself to buy more than an once at a time and **** an once is a lot

B

BlueAlpha1

Everyone's body chemistry/psychology is different. I lived in Tampa in the 90s when crack was everywhere and saw what it did to a lot of people, but it never had a draw on me. The buzz for me is like a cigarette buzz to someone who hardly smokes, then that wears off after two minutes and is replaced by an intense craving for more. Snorting coke just gives me a sore throat. Both things just seemed dumb to me, even though the people doing it with me were much more into it.

If the dark web was around in my drug-experimenting days, I would have done a lot more drugs. You can have anything delivered to your door right now. Internet ordering is going to be the final nail in the coffin for the war on drugs. Some fat loser, a dorky nobody, near me got busted with five pounds of coke and meth. It was the biggest bust in that region's history. A person used to have to be a drug lord to have that much quantity on them, but now anyone can just order it off the web.
Suitcase City!

In case you haven't been back, it hasn't changed a bit. Now I live in a pretty nice place on Bruce B Downs, as the city has built several nice looking hospitals. Just don't turn left on Fletcher or right on Fowler.

East Fletcher is a total disaster, but Fowler has actually improved on a tiny stretch between Bruce B Downs and before you get to the mall. They've got a Chili's, World of Beer, and Jimmy John's within walking distance of each other.

Hey, they're trying, but Nebraska and Busch still look like a riot took place at your local nuthouse and they all escaped. Tampa is unique in how quickly a nice neighborhood can become a ghetto with one wrong turn.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Everything. Right now all I take is Kratom, but I've done about every drug out there unfortunately.

Shrooms - My favorite psychedelic. I tripped on about 4.5g a month or so ago and I'm still feeling the effects on my third eye. The world has a different, more in depth tinge to it for me. I hear things more deeply, see colors more brightly, etc.
Weed - Edibles are my favorite
Acid - Too twitchy and energetic for me, but I do love the revelations and openness
MDMA - I was taking antibiotics the one time i took it and it was a low dose, so didn't feel much. But the comedown was hell and I got a cold after I came down
Hydrocodone / Oxy / Tramadol - I was prescribed tramadol for a while & didn't know I would get hellish withdrawals until my doc yanked me off. Gave me no help just expected me to go cold turkey and it was the worst experience of my life. I will never touch an opiate again
Xanax / Valium - BORING
Adderall / Ritalin / Vyvanse - I don't like the speedy, cold, sweaty, migraine inducing effects
DXM - I liked it the first few times, but it's so gross after the inital experiences
There are some others but I forget honestly.

My buddy has some DMT and I'm gonna try. I want to experience death without, you know, DYING. And since DMT is the chemical that is released, I'm so excited. I've heard it is the most amazing and scary thing
Everything?