Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does your walk say about you?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know that just the way you walk can say alot about you?

People usually walk in a reflection of the way they feel. What's more, is that sometimes, the way you feel is a reflection of the way you walk.

Example:
If you're feeling grouchy and depressed, you walk hunched over with a grimace on your face.

And it's ugly.

The way you should walk is always with your back totally straight, chin up, chest out. When you take a step, the ball of your foot hits the ground first, then you connect the whole foot. No sliding across teh floor. No baby steps.
If you walk like this, not only do you feel more powerful, you look it.

Now, the other day, I was walking between some very polished tinted windows, and I looked at my reflection. I looked PISSED!! I couldn't believe it. I didn't feel pissed, in fact I was pretty happy at the time. Yet I looked like such a damn grouch.
The reason was my eyes were squinted (due to the sun), and they were in deep concentration and focus. At the same time, my mouth was in the shape of a snarl.
How hideous I must have looked to people walking by me! Who would want to talk to a guy who looks like his wife left him and took all hi belongings and was ready to kill the next person who got on his nerves?

I immediately changed the way I looked. I opened my eyes (and it hurt a little, becuase the sun was shining brightly), I softened them up, and I parted my lips into a very subtle smile. In the reflection, although you couldn't tell I was smiling, I still gave off the impression that I was happy.
And you know what? The moment I changed that, I was approached by a former classmate. Amazing, eh?

Pay attention to the way you walk. Look yourself in the mirror every now and then and ask yourself "what does my walk say about me? What do I look like right now? If I saw someone walking the way I'm walking, what would I think about them?"
And adjust accordingly.

You wouldn't believe how much just the way you look when you're walking will tell people about you. Tell them something good.

meh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man, I never used to walk with my head up, and it was really a reflection of my insecurity, now i walk with head up, back straight and chest out.

You feel and look a lot more powerful and others can sense your confidence and security in yourself.

Beige

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthony Robbins in one of his tapes gives a great method of learning how to walk properly.

When you walk - imagine that you've got a cape on your back. Yeah, just like one of those which kings wear. That's all :)

Dale North

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a problem with my hands. I can't figure out whether to walk with them in my pocket, or swing them. Either way, I look in the reflection and I look wierd.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
generally hands in pocket isnt the way u wanna walk

it subconciously triggers that youre hiding something

but when ur cold thats different lol.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I yeah I walk around with my chest poked out and like Iam 400 lbs of pure muscle. But I still like to walk around with a pissed look on my face, I enjoy scaring the hell outta people.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I've noticed a few things:

- If I'm feeling down or angry with myself/the world, I tend to walk with my head down. Buf if I lift my head up and walk with my eyes facing out into the world, rehter than down at my feet, I actually feel better and more open too.

- Learning to not hold my jaw and face so tightly has been the number one thing that's made me look much more approachable to strangers. I used to keep my mouth clamped shut and my eyes furrowed in a frown, so of course everyone thought I was p*ssed off all the time.

The Click

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really look at myself in a mirror while I walk.. only mirror I can really do that in is our bathroom mirror.. our bathroom is only 10 feet long.. and the mirror ain't all that big.. I dunno how I walk really.. I walk fairly slow.. hands 'swinging'.. they come out in front of me.. How fast do ya'lls think one should walk? should my hands actually come out in front of me?

_Click

Dale North

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at James Bond walk. Hez got the whole grove on. Damn, therez one good womanizer.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidence...

When I was in middle-school, I always felt like sh*t. I was a big AFC, and I got teased a lot.

On a field trip, I played baseball in a park for 7 hours under a hot, blazing sun. I ended up with a scorching sunburn on the back of my neck. I mean it was fvcking BAD!! My skin was peeling off in clumps, and I had to use Aloe Vera gel, which only made the pain worse.

I went back to school a few days later, and it still hurt like hell. In order to keep my shirt from touching the sunburn, I stood STRAIGHT up, with my shoulders back a little bit. I was still in INTENSE fvcking pain!!
During class one day, I got up to sharpen my pencil or something, and then I made my way back to my desk, keeping my back straight the whole time. To my complete surprise a babe in the class that previously had no interest in me gave me lustful eyes and commented "I don't know why, but you look really hot today."
PROOF POSITIVE

O course, I didn't realize why she told me that until after I found this site. Good advice about the cape, too. I like to pretend that I'm balancing a crown on my head.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When you take a step, the ball of your foot hits the ground first, then you connect the whole foot"

do you mean you heal? the back of your foot? For a minute i thought you meant the front ball of your foot first and then the whole foot which would look kinda like the moon walk........:/