Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does your typical day look like?

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to what your typical day looks like and how you go about improving yourself towards your goals and picking up chicks. This is my typical day right now :

8AM-10AM
wake-up, do yoga, eat breakfast, head off to work

10:30AM-3PM
Work lunch shift at restaurant (my only "real" social interaction time)
Actually got a hot chicks number yesterday so yippee! haha

3:15PM-5:00PM
Workout at Y (usually swim, sometimes lift than easy swim)
Sometimes I get some social interaction here as well with other swimmers, which is cool but usually solo.

Than I either game for about 3 hours than watch TV shows or I watch a movie and game for about 2 hours. Sometimes I work on a video during this time but only once a week or so.

I'm looking into going to massage therapy school but that doesn't start until March.

Anyways I'm just looking to see how you guys spend your days and what you like to do.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get up between 5-5:30, take the dog for a walk, go to the gym until about 9am eat breakfast, do what ever errands i have to do utnil 11 when most the tracks I start playing kick off, generally i'm done with that about 5pm execpt on fridays i am up unitl 11pm working, eat dinner, exercise bike for 30-45 mintues, any other work that needs to be done, QT with the misses and the son, then either 1. sex or 2. ps3 time as she goes to bed about an hour earlier than i do

somewhere in there i read a chapter of something everyday

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wake up between 7 and 8, go to work till 3-4ish, might work out every other day, eat dinner after shower, read a book, sleep around 11. Weekends, replace work with sitting around. Yeah, it's exciting.