Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

mazda

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl says to me in a sarcastic but funny reply on an email "Yeh Mazda I'm strangely attractive to you, I want to be with you" is that a green light to go for her

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mazda
a girl says to me in a sarcastic but funny reply on an email "Yeh Mazda I'm strangely attractive to you, I want to be with you" is that a green light to go for her
it depends man, some *****es say that to me but its just a flirtatious bull****. But then it could be true and shes just insecure about coming otu with it seriously

mazda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Othello prior to that respond I was teasing her about how why she wanted to know my schedule at work and I responded by saying why do you want to know my schedule you gonna stalk me something then she rspond ed by saying that

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means that she has a sex change operation scheduled for next Tuesday at 4:30pm.

:rolleyes:

How the hell do you expect us to know what that means? Why don't you go take the initiative and see if the girl wants to go come along with you for a night of fun this weekend?

mazda

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey diablo thanks for that input very helpful

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Determing Interest Level

STEP 1:

Ask her out on a romantic type date. I suggest dinner, lunch, or something more cheaper like coffee or ice cream. Whatever you choose, just make sure she knows it's a REAL DATE. You can do some fun activity after that, but DO NOT mention this to her when asking her out. You want to find out if she is interested in you on a romantic level, not a friend/buddy level.

STEP 2:

Wait for her answer. If she says yes or gives a counter-offer, then set the time and leave it at that.

If she answers anything but yes or a counter-offer, then go to STEP 3.

NOTE: "Maybe some other time" without mentioning a specific day is not a counter-offer.

STEP 3:

Put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself this:

If you were interested in a woman and she asked you out on a date, what would your response be?

I don't know about you, but I'd alter any unimportant plans to spend time with her. Even if I couldn't alter my plans, I'd sure as hell let her know that I was interested and make a counter-offer.

Now if you had no interest in a woman and she asked you out on a date, what would your response be?

If any of you has ever had a woman that you weren't interested in chase after you, then this should be a no brainer. When I get asked out by a woman that I'm not interested in, I'll give her an excuse after excuse why I can't make it. I'll do this until she gets the hint that I'm just not interested.

STEP 4:

Compare her response to what you answered in STEP 3 and see what category her response falls into. This is the answer to her true Interest Level.
;)

mazda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you get this a lot surfboard but you tha man dude!