Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHat Does this ******** mean????

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you take from a woman saying
"" Dirty_Socks I am totally head over heels for you. If I decided to cheat on my boyfriend it would be with you. I told my friend Patty
and she can see my point. I know it's tough with u being single and me having a boyfriend, but nothing can happen. ""ME"" Why not?"" Her It just can't""""""

We agreed to talk about this further next week since we didn't have enough time today. What should I say.

For my story on her check
Any Help would be greatly greatly appreciated:D http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31739

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of horse****. If she truly wanted you over her BF, she would express that by going down on you or something just as forward.
Heed her actions, not her words.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means,

"I'm strokin' your ego just so you can keep givin' me attention, but I'll never dump my boyfriend, as long as I can get what I want from both of you."

Remember, talk is just that, "Actions scream."

Reaction score
I see you are from Plano, Texas......how old are you?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing to talk about further.

I mean, what would you talk about---???

Maybe you can negotiate her pants off. But what will really happen will be that she gets you begging for it and gets to hear how much you think it would be a good idea, it's ok, it's whatever---in short, how much you want her.

Ego stroke. Only do that if other things are getting stroked, too!

Ok that was crude, but whatever. Either take action or don't, but don't discuss this anymore.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means:
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
"I'm strokin' your ego just so you can keep givin' me attention, but I'll never dump my boyfriend, as long as I can get what I want from both of you."

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say Dirty... you just became her 'Backup Plan'

Unless you are just looking to get her gear off, then I'd say go for her friend Patty, even just to see how she reacts.

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I never wanted to be her one and only. I never expected her to leave her boyfriend who supports her. I just wanted to bang her on the side. So what the Head over Heels part means nothing? I figured she would of just said you are a great guy "which is true by the way LOL" but I can't be with you, instead of saying I am head over heels for you.
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31739
OUR STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting with a girl with a boyfriend is tricky. There is no single set of rules or guidelines that will apply to every situation.

My advice for your situation would be to stop pursuing her. Don't call or email her. If she were truly interested and wanted to be stolen away or she just wanted you as an FB then she would be hinting about the two of you hanging out together on a one on one date ( none of this attending parties with her boyfriend there nonsense). If she doesn't then to hell with her. Concentrate on other women.

lerxst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, what she is telling you is the ground rules if you are going to hook up with her. She wants you to sex her, but she want's you to make it happen in a way that she won't feel responsible so she'll be like, "oh my god, I told him I had a boyfriend, he should have known better but it just happened anyways." She wants you to sweep her off her feet so she won't feel guilty. She is also telling you up front that there won't be a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with you and her. So, she is making it clear she wants to be your FB, and nothing more. If you are ok with that, go for it. She has cleared you for take-off.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
homie, if she told her friend that she would cheat with you....come on.

It looks like to me she need the extra push to spread them legs. She has obviously been thinking about, she sounds like she would most likely do it, shoot, after all she told you it to your face.

Just be patient, play it cool, its a matter of timing, if they get in a big argument one day, then u are in there. Tell yourself you already got this in the sack man (no pun intended) an it will be.

Most importantly, tell us how u made it this far and post us on the progress!!

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Ditto drZaius09 and Gangster of Love. It doesn't mean crap except she's playing around with you. I had the same thing happen to me when I was 20 years old. When the girl finally broke up with her boyfriend, she had another guy within a week, and the bytch told me, "Uh, I can fit you into my schedule sometime this summer."

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it might mean, "up your game, and I'm yours" Try and be more forward with hernow, but don't focus on her solely because she is still someone elses, and if you do get with it, don't expect a LTR cuz she'll probably cheat on u too.

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damm Guys I don't want to be a pain here,but this whole situation is making me sick!!!!
Can you please read my post about what has already happened between us and let me know...
Our Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I work with this chic and she is going to be quitting. She did say why don't you come over. I said I am not coming over when he is there. She then said well come over after he goes to work it will only be me and usually Patty "her friend that we work with". Maybe this chic is crazy she was touched my a$$ the other day, then she comes into my office and sits on my lap and starts bouncing up and down... Thanks Guys!!!!!!

Last edited:

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW dude I looked at your other post about this babe looks to me like she may be confused. How old is she? How long has she been with this other guy?

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I have first hand experience with a matter such as this.

This girl told her friend(also my friend) that I was hot. Later, she said that she would definitely fvck me if she wasn't so in love with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend happened to be around the area at the time.

Next time she sees me - at my grad party, when her boyfriend never came I ended up making out with her along with grinding with her on the dance floor, protecting her from this crazy desperate chump that was after her and shiat like that.

The chances are VERY good that she didn't just tell you that to stroke your ego. She wants to fvck you on the side buddy. She may be a slutty unfaithful biatch, but she wants to jump your bones never the less.

My advise, get her alone, talk "feelings", until you get it to a subject that you can tell is turning her on, use lots of kino, and when you know the time is right, start doing something like playing footsies, or kiss her, or massage, whatever and take it SLOW(step by step foreplay - ever so slowly progressing into less and less innocent) until your at the stage where your eating her out and finger banging her and she is just so horny she is begging you to lay the pipe to her.

Thats if you want to fvck her and don't care about her bf.

I used to never dream of fvcking a guys girlfriend because I thought "bro before hoe" but now I've changed my philosophies to "if her boyfriend is a jerk, its ok to romp her...especially if he cheats on her or has cheated on any girlfriend in the past"

I dunno i guess whatever lets you sleep at night eh? lol

CL

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wells guys thanks for your advice. I didn't know what to think so I tried to Kiss this chic and we made out like crazy. So I guess she was down with me. I am going to bang her tonight, I just need to figure out how to get rid of my Mom and Dad for the night. It suxks living at home lol.....

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're trying to steal someones girlfriend so you should read Toot86's post titled "GF Stealers Club"

He'll give you some great tips. Give her a "deer caught in the headlights" look. Except more sensual and less retarded. :)