Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does this mean?

afc no more

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl that I'm seldom talking to. I don't see her often because she lives quite far and I don't have a car but when we do we make use of our time together. We flirt a lot and sometimes she tells me about her problems in life. I'd probably be going out with her now if she lived closer. A week ago it was her birthday and I tried calling her right when it struck midnight. She didn't pick up but texted me a couple minutes later saying you called? I kind of expected her not to pick up because she has work every day and rarely answers her phone after 12, but I thought only this time it would be fine. I responded by saying ya I was just gonna say happy birthday. She didn't respond so I didn't keep contact with her that day. I probably would have called her to see if we could do something together but I would have no way of going there and I already had something planned. The next day she sends me a text message calling me an idiot. It literally just says idiot. I didn't respond back to her and I haven't talked to her since. I'm rather confused what she means by this. Is she calling me an idiot for calling her at midnight and disturbing her sleep? Or is she calling me an idiot for not doing something for her birthday?

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did the barber say? "NEXT!"

You knew (or at least you should have) that this girl's interest level was hovering around zero when you called her, she didn't pick up, then texted you back instead of calling. Not a sign of a girl who wants anything to do with you.

afc no more

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say her interest level was around zero, she usually doesn't pick up her phone around after midnight because she's really dedicated to her work. She's all over me if anything. Before she's always texting me saying she's bored and every time we see each other, she's usually the first one to kiss me which ends up in makeouts, although we haven't f*cked yet because we never found a spot to do it at and she lives too far. She even admitted she wanted to f*ck me. A sign of a girl who wants to be with me so I really doubt that's what she was thinking.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did you send her a birthday card?

you ignored her all day THEN called her at midnight? bit lame isnt it....

You've done well not to talk back to this chick - she called you an idiot. THAT in my books deserves an apologie IF you didnt deserve it.

go game some other chicks and forget about this one for a few weeks. clearly shes NOT as into you as she says.

a tip for you - dont listen to girls, instead, watch what they do.

afc no more

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I actually called her at midnight right when it turned on her birthday then ignored her the rest of the day because when she didn't text me back it kind of pissed me off.

I honestly don't think I deserved it, I did try saying happy birthday to her and then she blew me off, I hope she wasn't expecting anything out of me the following day after that. I understand she had work the next day but it was only going to be for a good minute. Besides, girls do that all the time with their other girlfriends, I bet she got other phone calls too. But yeah I should probably do that, I wasn't sure if I should have called her and acted like it didn't happen, or wait for her to apologize, though I'll wait a couple weeks and do what you suggested.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another example of AFC behaviour thinking with the wrong head...

If a woman told me I was an idiot in a text I would take it as a strong signal your not gettin' any p*ssy ever with this girl and you need to move on.

She was nice enouigh to tell you her thoughts you gotta find other activities in your life and forget this girl...a woman who doesn't communicate with you after you wishing her a Happy Birthday is Next Material. If you want to communicate with her let her get in contact with you and see what comes of it be a man...

LoneSilver

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should respond to that message demanding a reason why she called you an idiot. Maybe asking her how you could change her mind
:crackup: That's me being an @ss here. Sorry I couldn't resist.

A simple text with the word "B1TCH" should suffice.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Why would she call you an idiot?
haha I can only think about one reason why this girl responded to you with the word "idiot". She was probably with her MAN having a good time and all of the sudden you pop out of nowhere like jack in the box as soon as the clock hits midnight proclaiming with enthusiasm "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" like you actually know her, and by doing so you interrupted them. You can bet her MAN wasn't too pleased and the night did not end well.

Hance why she text message you the word "idiot".

Learn not to do this next time to a girl you haven't even established interest with.

afc no more said:
We flirt a lot and sometimes she tells me about her problems in life
You accepted the emotional tampon role a long time ago.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea:
ASK HER WHY SHE CALLED YOU AN IDIOT.
Yeah... this forum thing is finally starting to pay off isn't it?

Besides, girls do that all the time with their other girlfriends,
So in other words, you want to be another one of his girlfriends?
Have you thought about what her as*hole fckbuddy would've done and do that instead?
Probably saying something like "For your bday I'll let you suck it 3 times".

PS. Maybe you should change your name to AFC 4 ever

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to hear the rationale from those who say this is a reason to "next" her.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Effington said:
I'd like to hear the rationale from those who say this is a reason to "next" her.
I'd like to hear this too. This is what I hate about this forum, people give advice that comes straight out of the text book instead of from experience. And I've learned that on the path to becoming a DJ, you tend to make a lot of AFC mistakes, so those making the AFC mistakes tend to be the DJ's here. I really hate it when people label others AFC's on their mistakes, because you never know, we only post here to discuss our AFC mistakes. There's a DJ in every AFC and there's an AFC in every DJ.

I would ignore her until she apologizes to you. It might take a while, maybe even a month, but game on other women while you're at it.

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Effington said:
Well, this is not exactly Nexting because there was nothing to next in the first place. In any case the OP did something that seemed totally weird but she responded in a very ugly way. How many people would like to spend time with someone who thinks of them as idiots? Maybe she was right to be upset with him but her reaction was very b1tchy. What else is there to do with her? Could he still flirt with her? Could he still be friend with her? How about his self esteem knowing that he keeps around a person (I am not saying a woman) who thinks of him as an idiot?

The best that the OP can do from now on is to call it a good learning experience and move on.

As a good ego booster I would reply to her message calling her a "B1TCH" but that's in OP's discretion. :D

@War Against Betaism: You are absolutely right. We do make mistakes and learn from them. And getting feedback from these forums help us see more clearly our mistakes. I think is better to be called AFC on the Internet and progress to DJ in the real life than to be pampered in a forum and go nowhere in your/my/his life.