Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does this mean?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
I seriously gotta start being an *******....

You seriously gotta stop being needy and get yourself an education on how to deal with women.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, every b!tch needs a AFC-lapdog-emotional-tampong.
Looks like she's got one too

Long story short, I am hanging out with her thursday.
dude have fun massaging her feet and painting her toenails lmao

-Cod3r

aelux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
whatever im gonna change
dude don't get down on yourself some ppl can't even get a friend who is a girl

does she have any cute friends?

how does she behave when you choose to hang out with your bros cruising?

how are you going to feel when she and you go out and she hooks up with some guy? third wheel sucks bro...

it's true you got LJBF'd but don't let that stop you from pursuing other women, don't get into a funk, etc...

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ no need to be so down on Paintballguy. Have you met up with her since, if not when you do try and escalate kino and see if she is receptive. There's far too much negativity on these boards. Whats the worst that can happen? She rejects him and they are just friends. As aelux said, she might have hot friends. Meeting her for a few hours on a Thursday to see what happens is not a massive sacrifice. There seems a few guys here who think short of raping you, a girl is not interested.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ no need to be so down on Paintballguy. Have you met up with her since, if not when you do try and escalate kino and see if she is receptive. There's far too much negativity on these boards. Whats the worst that can happen? She rejects him and they are just friends. As aelux said, she might have hot friends. Meeting her for a few hours on a Thursday to see what happens is not a massive sacrifice. There seems a few guys here who think short of raping you, a girl is not interested.
It's people like you and other AFC's (not calling you AFC) that give people like HIM false hope in getting his 'one-itis' girl thinking that he'll just get rejected and move on, but wat happens in REALITY is that he finds some reason to not let her go and hang onto some glimmer of hope and he ends up wasting much more time than he should also frustrating himself in the process....

Girls like the one he's dealing with especially with the quote...

"You're too cool to talk to me now, and I liked you too"

PLEASE, I've dealt with 100's of these girls on my way out of AFC-hood, they are nothing but attention wanting whoo0res that want loser dudes hanging on their **** so they can brag to their friends about how many losers they have. Wouldn't surprise me if they get together on the weekends and compare each of the losers they have and have a competittion to keep collecting more...

I know AFC's like this guy, they never learn. You can't be easy on them, they need the harsh reality, plain and simple....

-Cod3r

aelux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
It's people like you and other AFC's (not calling you AFC) that give people like HIM false hope in getting his 'one-itis' girl thinking that he'll just get rejected and move on, but wat happens in REALITY is that he finds some reason to not let her go and hang onto some glimmer of hope and he ends up wasting much more time than he should also frustrating himself in the process....

Girls like the one he's dealing with especially with the quote...

"You're too cool to talk to me now, and I liked you too"

PLEASE, I've dealt with 100's of these girls on my way out of AFC-hood, they are nothing but attention wanting whoo0res that want loser dudes hanging on their **** so they can brag to their friends about how many losers they have. Wouldn't surprise me if they get together on the weekends and compare each of the losers they have and have a competittion to keep collecting more...

I know AFC's like this guy, they never learn. You can't be easy on them, they need the harsh reality, plain and simple....

-Cod3r
what do you think girls do when they see a guy walk in the room with a hb - they start peacocking

a hb is the best prop you can have, especially if she'll help you with girls

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER ... listen to what a girl says (or especially writes.)

Listen to what she does.

This email means absolutely nothing.

If anything, it is a good sign. It means she is considering getting it on with you (if she wasn't even thinking about it she would not have brought it up.)

Just ignore BS like this and keep pushing until the girl tells you through HER ACTUAL ACTIONS that she isn't into you (as in she will or won't fvck you.)

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustDoItAlways said:
NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER ... listen to what a girl says (or especially writes.)

Listen to what she does.

This email means absolutely nothing.

If anything, it is a good sign. It means she is considering getting it on with you (if she wasn't even thinking about it she would not have brought it up.)

Just ignore BS like this and keep pushing until the girl tells you through HER ACTUAL ACTIONS that she isn't into you (as in she will or won't fvck you.)
Everything I've done with her physically, she hasnt pushed me away. If I initiate kino with her, she will do the same on me. I've made out with her the past two times... I don't really know. I'm just gonna get her to get in the hot tub tomorrow and see what happens.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'm just gonna get her to get in the hot tub tomorrow and see what happens.
^ ^ Uh huh, let me know what color you paint her toenails bro

-Cod3r

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r, I can see your point about a guy getting attached and its a valid one. However, Paintballguy has made out with her the past two times they've met! After the last time, she's spewed some bs at him but will still meet up with him to share a hot tub.

That doesn't sound like a "all hope is lost situation" to me. JustDoItAlways is right, play it smooth and try and escalate. If she rejects your approaches you have your answer.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
^ ^ Uh huh, let me know what color you paint her toenails bro

-Cod3r
haha your right the ***** backed out so i deleted the number...

oh well i got 2 girls lined up that i met through friends.

yungone

Don Juan
Reaction score
you cannot take one sentence out of the whole conversation and ask wut it means because it can viewed out of contect. It can mean wut everyone said or it can mean that you just might got your self a **** BUDDY and the way you was talking to her she was getting the impression you want realtionship. So if you the type of man that wouldnt mind knocking boots for the hell of it go for it, if not let it go.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
WTF this is after her flirting with me and stuff.

That line is BS. It's either 1 of 2 things in all my experiences:

1. they don't have the courage to tell u they aren't interested flat out, so they're hoping u take a hint and she'll slowly fade away.

or

2. There's another guy or guys that she's interested in, or she likes u a little but she thinks she could possibly do better so she wants to keep shopping. She may like to go out on a few dates at once to avoid gettin hurt. Which, im learning, is a fine idea and im currently doin it. I hate spinning multiple plates, but its better off, so u dont wanna jump off a bridge when the one dumps u lol. So the #2 case is better than #1 cuz it means she is interested in u enuff to keep u around as insurance. But it's also bad cuz it means she most likely likes the other guy better, or doesnt think highly enuff of u to be content and stop shopping.

It's almost common sense I think. We know girls don't have much willpower. When they really really like a guy they do not waste their chance. Shed be on u like spandex on a fat ladies a$$ if she really liked u.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r, I can see your point about a guy getting attached and its a valid one. However, Paintballguy has made out with her the past two times they've met! After the last time, she's spewed some bs at him but will still meet up with him to share a hot tub.

That doesn't sound like a "all hope is lost situation" to me. JustDoItAlways is right, play it smooth and try and escalate. If she rejects your approaches you have your answer.
haha your right the ***** backed out so i deleted the number...
Pretty obvious, but at least you didn't paint her toenails... its a win/win ;)

-Cod3r

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Pretty obvious, but at least you didn't paint her toenails... its a win/win ;)

-Cod3r
for sure... from now on i gotta make sure i dont do that again.

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up kids... to everyone who's saying "she's dissin you, grab your b*lls, she's not interested, etc..." here's how this stage actually works...

After you've been kissing/groping/busting a nut all over a chick it will eventually set off one of two responses. (so long as you havent f**ked everything up by bringing it up first)

1. The "I don't want you to think I'm a slut" response, which will go something like: "I'm not the sort of girl who's into casual flings, I want to know where this is headed..." OR

2. The "I think you might be a crazed stalker so I want an escape clause" response, which will go something like: "I'm not really looking for a relationship right now..."

EVERY SINGLE TIME... (side note: if she never says anything then she's NOT into anything serious at all. Just enjoy the sex if/while it lasts)

To which your reply should be the same: shrug, smile and say sincerely "Hey, why don't we just see where this goes huh?" No it's not C/F, nor is it supplicating, it's playing the averages. You'll come across as a genuine guy to both the ho who's after nothing more than some action (or keeping options open) and the good girl who's after something more. Which can only be a good thing.

My advice... keep your mouth shut until then. (Cmon man SS101 here) Even then, KEEP it shut. If she's really into you and wants something more, she will let you know. If she doesn't, then tap it for all its worth but get your other options going before it all falls apart.