Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does she want?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lovejones
Check this!! I met this chick and I was trying to get wit her but she was married. But I tried anyway because her husband was always hating on her. Well I have not talked to her or seen her in a long axx time. No she said the if I was not married Bullshiat I would fuxk you etc etc. So her friend who I also have not been talking to for months also gets a hold of me

Her::: Guess who is seperated now?
Me::: I don't know tell me.
Her::: Bonita and her Husband.
Me::: " I don't say anything."

A week goes by then
Me::: Tell Bonita to come see me
Her::: I will try but that does not mean she will come why don't
you ask her yourself.........

I wait a few days to see if she comes and she doesn't....
Me:::: What is Bonita's phone number and when can I call when
her husband is not there. """ I know the number i was just
testing the idiot.""""
Her::: I can't
Me::: you can't what?
Her::: I can;t tell you her number.
Me::: Why?
Her::: because
Me::: WTF is this some kind of game.
Her::: No Lie they are seperated but she does not want to talk to
you , I didn't know that when I told you.
Me::: Why does she not want to talk to me?
Her:::: I don't know
Me:::: Yes u do so tell me.
Her:::: She does not want to give you false hope.
Me:::: What ****ing false hope??? I want to fucxk her and you
know that so why tell me they are seperated? Is she
going to give me a chance?????
Her::: No she is not going to give you a chance she is married.
Me:::: I am trying to be her friend thats why I called her.
Her::: When did you call her? Did she talk when you called her?
Me::: It was months ago. No she didn't talk to me when I called
Her:::: Huh she never mentioned it to me that U called.
Her:::: You never gave her a chance to be just friends.

Now what the fuxk is this mean? I would think she would of known wether or not her friend wanted to talk to me... Is it me or does it seem weird dat da bitach wanted to know when I called, if she talked to me.???..??

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

It means your wasting your time with a married/separated/reconciled chick when you could be spending that valuable time bangin' hot single girls.

PIMP

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Help you out with what ? getting with am arried woman ? geeze man, get a friggon grip...there are lots of other women out there, quit obsessing with this one whos taken. Yeah shes seperated, but that dosent mean she wants to **** every tom **** n harry who happens to meet her.

Maybe she just needs her space now. So just chill out and look elsewhere.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is playing games with me and I want to know why.
I havnt read much of your post, but the fact you said that says to me you already lost her.

People that replied to your post aint going to sugar coat it to please you. They are telling the truth, so quit venting your anger of your uncertainty on the rest of us.

You know what you should do? This question probably answers 90+% of questions on this board.

Are you free on _____ for ______ ?

If her answer is yes you still have a 50% potential flake.

If her answer is NO it mean $%^&in NO! NEXT HER!

You seem to put so much effort to chase ONE puzzy that has baggage and giving you mixed signals and the only thing got going for her is looks.

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vdk
I havnt read much of your post, but the fact you said that says to me you already lost her.

People that replied to your post aint going to sugar coat it to please you. They are telling the truth, so quit venting your anger of your uncertainty on the rest of us.

You know what you should do? This question probably answers 90+% of questions on this board.

Are you free on _____ for ______ ?

If her answer is yes you still have a 50% potential flake.

If her answer is NO it mean $%^&in NO! NEXT HER!

You seem to put so much effort to chase ONE puzzy that has baggage and giving you mixed signals and the only thing got going for her is looks.
Oh No dude I did not mean to come off that way. I just lost it with that one troll. I do appreciate you other guys who replied to me.

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was looking for is someone to tell me what this Fat biatch is doing. The way I look at it I need someone to tell me what she is doing. If she is doing something underhanded then I need to learn to see it in the future if she is telling me HB wants me then I am going to go for it.

I showed interest in her she showed interest in me. I did not go after her because of things I learned here. Then HER friend is telling me that she is seperated. I took from that she wants me in her life. The way I look at it if she did not want anything to do with me then her friend would not of told me that she was seperated because that of course would cause me to want to contact her friend. I then tell the Fat biatch to have HB come and see me she tells me to ask her myself. I then took from that it was true they are seperated and it was ok to call her. Once again since they are friends her fat friend would not tell me to call HB if she did not want to talk to me because that would again cause her friend to be bothered by a guy who she does not want to talk to. I then act like I don't have HB's number ""which I do have" then she tells me that she can not tell it to me because HB does not want to talk to me. Now how is this fatty going not know one way or the other if HB wanted to talk to me? They are friends she knows!!! Does this my thinking make sense?

HeII this fat biatch may want me and once she THOUGHT that I did not have HB's phone number no more that she was not going to give it to me because she wants me and does not want HB to have me. She may be telling HB that I don't want to talk to her.

I am just a person who likes to know the answers to things. I tell you one thing if I find out this fat biatch is messing around She will get messed with. May I will just ask her out then take her somewhere and leave her fat axx. Thanks Guys

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lovejones
What I was looking for is someone to tell me what this Fat biatch is doing. The way I look at it I need someone to tell me what she is doing. If she is doing something underhanded then I need to learn to see it in the future if she is telling me HB wants me then I am going to go for it.

I showed interest in her she showed interest in me. I did not go after her because of things I learned here. Then HER friend is telling me that she is seperated. I took from that she wants me in her life. The way I look at it if she did not want anything to do with me then her friend would not of told me that she was seperated because that of course would cause me to want to contact her friend. I then tell the Fat biatch to have HB come and see me she tells me to ask her myself. I then took from that it was true they are seperated and it was ok to call her. Once again since they are friends her fat friend would not tell me to call HB if she did not want to talk to me because that would again cause her friend to be bothered by a guy who she does not want to talk to. I then act like I don't have HB's number ""which I do have" then she tells me that she can not tell it to me because HB does not want to talk to me. Now how is this fatty going not know one way or the other if HB wanted to talk to me? They are friends she knows!!! Does this my thinking make sense?

HeII this fat biatch may want me and once she THOUGHT that I did not have HB's phone number no more that she was not going to give it to me because she wants me and does not want HB to have me. She may be telling HB that I don't want to talk to her.

I am just a person who likes to know the answers to things. I tell you one thing if I find out this fat biatch is messing around She will get messed with. May I will just ask her out then take her somewhere and leave her fat axx. Thanks Guys
Dude you have to remeber 1 thing. Woman are fuucked up in the head. The hog may very well be trying to keep U away from the woman of you're desires. Talk to her directly and her only. Are U with me fellows?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the married girl's friend is trying to do. She's not worth your attention or the time you're spending trying to figure her out. You like to know the answers to things--you need to get over that. AND the married gal. Go out and meet people.