Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean when she says...

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You have no feelings. You've probably never been hurt :)"

Is it a good thing or a bad thing & how do I reframe that statement?

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
vato said:
"You have no feelings. You've probably never been hurt :)
Geez you sound just like my ex-girlfriend !!

Haha but seriously though... i think she actually did say this to me. Anyways, most likely she either got dumped/cheated on after a (what she considers) long term / serious relationship recently before she met you. As weird as it is... you need to make sure that whatever you do with this girl, that she treats you as YOU, and not another guy tryna screw her over.

How to re-frame.... hmm.... I guess it would depend what you're trying to do with this girl... make her your gf / or 1-night stand.

Try

"Yup... well I used to have a heart but it took up too much space so i sold it on Ebay."

or maybe "Well now your just assuming... and you know what happens when you assume."

But me personally... I'd just ignore that statement and steer the conversation in a another direction completely.

Good luck !

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well according to her; she's a virgin and never had a boyfriend. We used to flirt and there was definitely some attraction between us. I was a little bit of assholish towards her. She told me to call her but I never did.

But that was a couple months back. So that might be the reason for her saying what she said. I guess I want her as a gf because she's a "wifey".

Anyways thanks for the answer but I replied: "what do you mean no feelings? I cried when mufasa died in lion king.."