Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does "I'm going to go find my friends" mean in ********?

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does "I'm going to go find my friends" mean in w o m a n e s e?

I've gotten this from more than a few girls, I'm sure it really translates to something alone the lines of "get away from me creep", but I'd like to get everyone's opinion

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Demystify said:

I've gotten this from more than a few girls, I'm sure it really translates to something alone the lines of "get away from me creep"
You answered your own question. And you keep getting this? You need to fix that sh*t. You're doing something to make girls lose interest.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means "follow me and help me find my friends". They will play a little hard to get, like for example by telling you to stop following them and to get lost but they're just being playful, just tag along with them. And if they walk out the door, thats no reason to stop talkling to them, thats them inviting you in a subtle way to follow them home.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO @ n00bPimp

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
It means "follow me and help me find my friends". They will play a little hard to get, like for example by telling you to stop following them and to get lost but they're just being playful, just tag along with them. And if they walk out the door, thats no reason to stop talkling to them, thats them inviting you in a subtle way to follow them home.
I totally agree!:up:

........:crackup:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:

I've gotten this from more than a few girls, I'm sure it really translates to something alone the lines of "get away from me creep", but I'd like to get everyone's opinion
It means you turn them on like James Bond. You are so sexy and they get weak knees thinking about you and they can't wait to sleep with you that they have to go find their friends right away.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys guys guys, you're all WRONG!

It obviously translates from womanspeak as;

"I'm going to go and get all my female friends and bring them back to you, you big stud! We're going to have one hella gangbang!!!"

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no counter-statements. But you can prevent it by delivering your shi.t right. By the question in your original post I can see you have a lot of work to do. But PM me if you need any help bro.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, usually it means "I'm bored of you, and I want to get the hell out of here". However, it has to be judged in context, because there is a lot more to communication than words.

A couple of weeks ago, I was chatting up this girl and it was going fairly well, when I got that line. The difference is that I already got her number earlier that night, and was bumping into her the 2nd time as we discovered a mutual friend. In hindsight, I think I was coming on a little too strong for her at that point and she's a shy girl, so she had to get away. Her vibe was definitely that of an interested chick. I just said "OK, catch you later" :). Two minutes later, I walked past her standing by herself with a drink, and dropped by & whispered in her ears "Hey there, I think your friends are ignoring you!", winked and continued on my way. She blushed. A week later we went on a first date which went pretty well and we have a 2nd in 2 days.