Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does a DJ do when dissed by his GF's kid?

WoodB

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last Christmas week, I am at my GF's (now ex GF)house. I brought her 7 year old son a $30 gift card to a local game store. He opens it and says, "30 dollars, not 100 dollars?" The GF starts to laugh, thinking it was hillarious.

I sat there in stunned silence. Her kids pulled similar stunts on her ex that Christman. It doesn't faze her one bit.

What should DJ say at a moment like this?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs dont date single mothers. We are lions at heart. DO YOU KNOW WHAT LIONS DO TO THE OFFSPRINGS OF THE LIONESS THEY ARE ABOUT TO FVCK?????

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how you feel about the girl. The kid shouldn't act that way, and the parent shouldn't be laughing about it. If she's not going to do anything about it, I'd tell the kid: "if you don't want it, I'll take it back."

I'm one who couldn't ignore something like this. I would have brought it up later to your ex as well.

There are things to laugh at and there are times when a lesson needs to be taught. Bad parenting. Good thing she's your ex.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Id know enough to gauge wether the $tard was worth spending a penny on first, id also know if the mother was going to react like that. bad screening on your part OP. that said, id take the gift card out of his hand and burn the damned thing. how much have you got now?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a few generations ago they would have smacked that kid upside the head and taken the gift back. We're successfully breeding a generation of children who have no respect, no appreciation, and no ambition.

I dated one single mother and her ten year old's behavior echoed this pretty closely. The way he talked to his mother was just appalling and when I finally asked her why she lets him get away with it, I was immediately the bad guy for not thinking he was a perfect little angel.

Yup, big +1 on DJ's don't date single moms.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've broke my gfs kid down in public and private, verbally a few times. I don't do it often so it doesn't lose its effect but you should the look in his eyes when I put a lil bass in my voice and get in his face. Add my ass....I get his full attention. It's very important she has your back when you do this or the kid will notice, divide and conquer.

Her boy tried something like this on me when shopping once. I gave him money to buy a toy on the condition he give me back my change. He shook on it. The lil ****err refused to give me the change. I told him cool, tell you what.....keep the change keep the car but there WILL be consequences. He immidiately tried apologizing and tried giving the money back. I was having none of that. The rest of the night there was no wrestle time, no play time between us, no games no nothing. He adores me so he was miserable. He apologized many times but I had to explain to him I.was still upset, I needed time. He got the point.

You're in a rough spot. You really need your gfs trust to know you ain't gonna kill the kid, and let you discipline. My gfs boy has virtually no male influences so he responds well to aggressive discipline...but there's a balance.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if you date single mommies

you are a beta....in the truest sense of the word

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just afraid to discipline another man's child. It's ok bro, take some boxing lessons...maybe you won't be scared.

WoodB

Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
You just afraid to discipline another man's child. It's ok bro, take some boxing lessons...maybe you won't be scared.
I should have said something on the spot. Was going to say something later, but the kids pulled similar stunt at her ex's house on Christmas day and damn near ruined the day for the ex's grandparents. When the ex told the kids there won't be any Christmans next year if that is the way they behave, the kids came home crying to mom. Mom sides with the kids and complains to me about her ex. WTF, I kept my mouth shut. Should have run for the hills at dawn.

WoodB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
DJs dont date single mothers. We are lions at heart. DO YOU KNOW WHAT LIONS DO TO THE OFFSPRINGS OF THE LIONESS THEY ARE ABOUT TO FVCK?????
I wish I were your age, but I'm in my late 40s. So many women in my pool have kids. Bloody hell!

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WoodB said:
I should have said something on the spot. Was going to say something later, but the kids pulled similar stunt at her ex's house on Christmas day and damn near ruined the day for the ex's grandparents. When the ex told the kids there won't be any Christmans next year if that is the way they behave, the kids came home crying to mom. Mom sides with the kids and complains to me about her ex. WTF, I kept my mouth shut. Should have run for the hills at dawn.

That was meant for Borroughs. To me you gotta call your.girl out on that, if she don't.see your point if you explain it then maybe she's a lost cause.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Easier said than done. Unfortunately, some guys who date single mothers do treat her kids as outcasts.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

if you date single mommies

you are a beta....in the truest sense of the word

Guess I'm a beta then. I know ill never be a true dj but oh well, I'm always aspiring to get better at dealing with females. That's why I frequent the board.

Here's my deal with you Burroughs. I respect some of the stuff you say...its a bit extreme at times but at the other end of that spectrum you have full out afc doormat mangina behavior....your advice helps me find a happy medium....hell, sometimes I agree with even the really extreme ****t you say. Here's the rub, you're a disrespectful little cuunt. You're lips are very loose for a grown man who should know better. I'm not the toughest guy in the room but you would have serious problems if you ever talked like that to my face. Dollars to doughnuts you don't speak to men like this in everyday life....even the ones you regards as faaagots. So stop your shiit. Keep up your message, because its valuable but grow the fuuck up and be accountable with your words at some point.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Current laws and natural distaste for any man who's not his biological father aside. Raising another mans genetic legacy?

fvck that noise.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WoodB said:
So last Christmas week, I am at my GF's (now ex GF)house. I brought her 7 year old son a $30 gift card to a local game store. He opens it and says, "30 dollars, not 100 dollars?" The GF starts to laugh, thinking it was hillarious.

I sat there in stunned silence. Her kids pulled similar stunts on her ex that Christman. It doesn't faze her one bit.

A man who dates single moms is not a DJ by definition. Now f*ck buddies, pump 'n dump, etc. is a different story. But in the latter case, there is no reason for you to see or interact with her kids.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't tolerate any disrespect from children. Period. I don't care who's child they are. I would have taken my card back and told him he didn't deserve it since he was ungrateful. Then I would have left and cut all ties. The game was over at that point man. If you do nothing, your a punk bytch. If you rage out, it ain't your kid. If you take your ball and go home you're butthurt. But you let her know, this is her fault on the way out the door.

I went on a "lunch date" once and surprise, her son was there. The little ****er hit me in bad knee with a steel rod, I looked at her and she laughed. I picked him up and smacked him on the butt three times and sat him down. He was in shock. She threatened to call the cops on me. I told her on my way out the door, " You're gonna be single a long time". She was until she converted to Mormonism and now her kids torture the poor dumb Mormon who took them on.

Single moms are for banging only. They are plates only. That's it.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WoodB said:
I wish I were your age, but I'm in my late 40s. So many women in my pool have kids. Bloody hell!
I sympathize WoodB, but you have to think about a couple things...

If you date the 30 year old's that don't have kids, they will likely want them.
If you date the 30-40 year old's with young kids, well ... 'nuff said.
If you date the 40 year old's without kids, likely they're high maintenance over entitled aging princesses (really, never dated one that didn't constantly piss me off).

I found a happy place dating European woman that tend to have children young and they have moved out already.

As for the spoiled disrespectful child, I would likely comment that that type of disrespect will get him a potato next time. I would also talk to mummy bear later and say your laughter at such a comment is rewarding her son to be an entitled brat, might want to think about what type of man he'll make some day.

SH

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have taken the gift back. Snatched it right from the kid.

"Fine, you don't want it then."

Then leave. Then dump the single mom just for being a single mom.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WoodB said:

That right there alone would of made me dump her. The amount of shıt parenting you witness everywhere is mind blowing. It all starts with lazy minded people with no desire to improve society. Brats just push me over the sane edge, I can't deal with it. Five year olds can now call 911 and have Mom arrested for smacking them in the head. WTF.

The fact that you stood there in silence is admirable. A lot of guys would of lost their shıt big time.

Oh, and uh, oh yeah...don't date women with kids.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
That right there alone would of made me dump her. The amount of shıt parenting you witness everywhere is mind blowing. It all starts with lazy minded people with no desire to improve society. Brats just push me over the sane edge, I can't deal with it. Five year olds can now call 911 and have Mom arrested for smacking them in the head. WTF.

The fact that you stood there in silence is admirable. A lot of guys would of lost their shıt big time.

Oh, and uh, oh yeah...don't date women with kids.
What I meant to say is you should dump her for raising such a brat. I can't stand single mothers who are raising there daughters to be just like them. I know a single mom who let's her 5 year old listen to Lady Gaga. They are raising these kids to be the next detriment to society, just like they are. I feel sorry for my kids (if I ever have them) to have to deal with these people.