What do you wear daily?

Anpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it’s 2017 and I was curious as to how you guys are dressing casually and for pickups? I’ve read the older threads about dressing nice but just curious what you guys wear day to day. If you could help me could you answer:

Age, profession and clothing style.

Because honestly, i’m unsure how to dress and want to make a drastic change. However, I feel that it may be over the top and too dressy. I’ll start.

22, student and part time barista, clothing style is casual gym wear. I’m studying accounting and beginning to wear more long pants, leather shoes and button ups, but feel like it’s a bit formal and out of place. Responses appreciated

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear plain jeans with rolled up cuffs at the bottom, usually either a pair of hi-top shoes but I'm looking at some type of lace up boots(not combat or school shooter type), flannels, plain color v-necks, and sometimes vests.

I never wear hats but I do have accessories such as rings and a modest chain. Sometimes I'll wear a watch and I do have studs in my ears.

My style is a mix of metal heady with rap influences. Hence the vests, rings, and small chains. The rap part reflects that with hi top shoes/casual boots, plain v-necks, and the plain jeans. Yes I wear belts and sometimes I sag my pants depending on the area- but nothing excessive.

I get told that I look like a model at times.

If you wear gym clothing you should start looking at getting into high fashion. Addidas clothing(yeezy's) and that L.A hollywood style is what you should be looking at. You can get entry level high fashion that looks nice and doesn't break the bank.

Addidas shoes, sweatpants, cut-jeans or any other fashionable jeans, and some lively t-shirt.

If I could, I would wear Gucci hi-tops but there is no way I'm spending $500 for a belt.

Anpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for reply fellas, nice to see you for your own style @Skyline, need to try and make my own

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it’s 2017 and I was curious as to how you guys are dressing casually and for pickups? I’ve read the older threads about dressing nice but just curious what you guys wear day to day. If you could help me could you answer:

Age, profession and clothing style.

Because honestly, i’m unsure how to dress and want to make a drastic change. However, I feel that it may be over the top and too dressy. I’ll start.

22, student and part time barista, clothing style is casual gym wear. I’m studying accounting and beginning to wear more long pants, leather shoes and button ups, but feel like it’s a bit formal and out of place. Responses appreciated
I used to wear tshirts and shirts but people judge you. Wear gym clothing only to the gym. I wear classic polo shirts with high quality jeans and leather shoes. I also wear long sleeve shirts and slacks with dress shoes.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for reply fellas, nice to see you for your own style @Skyline, need to try and make my own
I wear denim vests, any brand of flannels, and Levis 514 or 511 jeans by the way.

You should just match what type of music you listen to and kind of blend a new style.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Button-down dress shirt with black slacks.

Assuming that you aren’t wearing a tie, the shirt should have some stripes or some kind of pattern.

Plain solid color shirt goes with a tie.

I wear long sleeves year round because I live in a cold climate. Plus my arms are hairy af. (I have to buzz them with the clippers regularly.)

Black dress shoes.

Dress belt with some design on the belt buckle, not the old man “prong” style*.

*Soon enough lol

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually rock-ish (Jeans and a metal tshirt) but when I am going out specifically to meet women I wear something far more neutral. I have nice clothes as well. One thing I like to do is specifically seek out things not many other people have - for instance I like Formula 1 Racing and have a couple of team jackets. I get a lot of compliments on my Ferrari one because it looks nice and not many people have it. Helps to stand out.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone has a motorcycle, a leather jacket from Icon is highly recommended. I bought mine for safety, as it is real gear, but women always seemed to love it.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone has a motorcycle, a leather jacket from Icon is highly recommended. I bought mine for safety, as it is real gear, but women always seemed to love it.
I have a leather jacket that I wear in the winter. Suits my style and my Camaro SS nicely!

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear plain jeans with rolled up cuffs at the bottom, usually either a pair of hi-top shoes but I'm looking at some type of lace up boots(not combat or school shooter type), flannels, plain color v-necks, and sometimes vests.

I never wear hats but I do have accessories such as rings and a modest chain. Sometimes I'll wear a watch and I do have studs in my ears.

My style is a mix of metal heady with rap influences. Hence the vests, rings, and small chains. The rap part reflects that with hi top shoes/casual boots, plain v-necks, and the plain jeans. Yes I wear belts and sometimes I sag my pants depending on the area- but nothing excessive.

I get told that I look like a model at times.

If you wear gym clothing you should start looking at getting into high fashion. Addidas clothing(yeezy's) and that L.A hollywood style is what you should be looking at. You can get entry level high fashion that looks nice and doesn't break the bank.

Addidas shoes, sweatpants, cut-jeans or any other fashionable jeans, and some lively t-shirt.

If I could, I would wear Gucci hi-tops but there is no way I'm spending $500 for a belt.

If you’re looking for a good dress/work/everyday boot is go with this. https://m.llbean.com/product.html?s...=B&llbdrd=https://www.google.com/&csp=a#78205

I’ve never found a boot that’s more comfortable out of the box and it’ll last you a lifetime if you get it resoled. Had my own going on 6 years.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last edited:

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripped jeans and t-shirts for everyday wear. Something nicer if someone is worth it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Various looks:

white/black/grey tee + dark jeans cuffed + boots + leather jacket = greaser bad ass look American look

nike puma adidas hoodie/sweat pants/joggers/etc + nice sneakers/gym shoes = athleisure

wingtips + dark navy pinstripe suit + crisp white dress shirt, no tie = alpha af

those are my 3 looks. classic