what do you think this girls IL is?

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i just started college a few weeks back and id made lots of eye contact with this girl in class and this past week we got talking, today we went shopping together and she helped me pick out some clothes and we had a discussion about relationships (she discussed to me i didnt reveal anything), and there was LOTS of kino (legs rubbing under table), hand touching, hair touching, then i went round her hosue afterwards and she showed me all the stuff in her room and introduced me to her mum, she told me she has LOTS of male friends and showed me pics of all of them and even told me all her past sexual experiences and about her ex's, i asked if her mum was ok with me being in her room and she said she has her friends round all the time...she showed me her thongs and a comdom fell out her draw and we had a laugh about it....then i put in some ****yness saying i know how she has fancied me for a while but she doesnt want to admit it...she denied it and said she didnt....(but that could be bull****)....we came close to making out on her bed and she even grabbed my ass so i grabbed hers back, after that i walked her to work and she gave me a neg hit so i gave her one back and it ended with a hug and a "c ya later" i would like a relationship with this girl but am i in the friends circle again?....i will apply all my DJ skills so hopefully i dont...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D Sounds like a slut.

Go for it!

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are far from the friend's zone. you're in there man...hit that ****.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WingS
thanks, any other opinions?
Paragraphs are your friend, lol.

Go for it. Make her scream your name.

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
update: i didnt see her today, and i just remembered that yesterday she was talking about this other guy (to make me jealous i think) but i didnt buy into it, she also asked "who do you at school then" and i replied "i dont chase after anyone...i let them come after me..." then i winked at her.... anyone got any advice for when i next see her?

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i forgot to mention she showed me this guys texts on her fone and she said how desperate he is calling and texting all the time, i gave a rye smile and thought of the bible :D ;)