Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of this angle?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking that Universities are like a gold mine that haven't been tapped quite enough. A friend of mine was saying to me the Foreign Language departments at colleges/universities are a great place to meet women if you speak the language they are interested in. I am an english speaker, so naturally I would go to an ESL area to meet women interested in learning english.

Women don't learn languages so can NOT talk with their future bf's/husbands. Women who learn another language are usually attracted to people that are from that culture.

When I go back to Canada, I am going hang out near where they teach ESL.

The Eurasian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I catch your drift a bit. I'm not quite in uni yet but I travel a lot and when i'm in foreign countries the chicks/people who learn english are really open and they seem to love it when you try to speak their lanuage back.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreign girls are becoming my forte. I find them so much less complicated than North American girls. It's like Napolean said "Chicks only like guys that have skills." Speaking a language is a skill and anyone who wants to learn your language will want to be arround you. Girls that want to learn the language will want to date you.