Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of the new James Bond?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw the movie last night and I have to say it was GREAT!! The new bond is pretty good and I definetely liked the more hands on fighting. There were still a lot of guns though. Excellent movie to go see!!

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a huge Bond fan and I would have to say that this movie sucked. For example, why would the guy who got the money at the end call Bond out of the blue for no reason?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about this one real hard...

And it didn't seem to add up...

The torture scene, just lost me. Totally not the James Bond I know. Funny, yes, but not the suave character of 007.

This movie had far more universal appeal then the others, more emotion to it than just yay kill sex rocketships sharks and, gadgets! Fair warning if you like the bond films for the Q, hes not in this one.

It also seems very out of whack, this supposed to be the "beginning of bond" and there is all this modern day technology in the movie.

It was a good watch, but it's not what you expect from 007

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really good movie, seen it last night.

The only problem i had is; i was a little confused at how he found out that that old guy was a double agent.....

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bond realized something was fishy because Mathis knew he and Vesper were out eating. If Mathis wanted to talk, he would have followed along. Moreover, what does Mathis have to hide from Bond? He knew Vesper and him were in it together.

Mathis, was never a double agent, in the books he is a good and longtime friend of Bond. I am pretty certain he is not a double agent in the movie either (although Bond is skeptical). Mathis will return as a reoccurring character like Felix. The plot device served as misdirection from the real double agent.