Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you screen for before you decide to enter a LTR ??

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanks for the input guys general consensus seems to be feel her out for 8 - 12 weeks and leave her bring "the talk" up

her family is stable , there doesn't seem to be a long list of ex boyfriends only the one , she has a job , her own money and she can drive

also seems to be a nice mix between lady in the street and freak in the sheets

i haven't met a girl like this before i never really believed they existed , so i am treading very carefully
Your a$$ better be spinning plates. Just sayin... and if you aren't she is going to rip your heart out your flippin chest and stuff it down your effing throat.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a$$ better be spinning plates. Just sayin... and if you aren't she is going to rip your heart out your flippin chest and stuff it down your effing throat.
i am still spinning , but not really putting much interest into other plates infact i could probably say i have neglected one or two in the last couple of days

will try and pick up the slack with them tonight because i am aware oneitis could crop up

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am still spinning , but not really putting much interest into other plates infact i could probably say i have neglected one or two in the last couple of days

will try and pick up the slack with them tonight because i am aware oneitis could crop up
Cool. Maintaining frame is so important. Especially with the ones you really like.