Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say when she asks about your weekend?

xmlenigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Subtle.

"I was out and about spending time with some people". (Say it such that you are trying to not tell her much, trying to be vague ;).

That way you dont have to say "with a girl or multiple girls". It IMPLIES that without you "boasting" about it.

xmlenigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
We're all as 'authentic' as our conditions permit. Is a woman who spends an hour on her make up 'authentic'? Is the woman with a wonder bra on being genuine? How about a woman with implants, Ms. Clairol hair, who tans at the salon? It's easy for guys to take some moral high-ground in this respect, but we'd still get a hard-on if we saw her in a club or in a bikini at the beach. Do we really even want authenticity? We sell them a fantasy, they sell us a fantasy. If anything men are the more honest in all of it since our stories have to stand up to scrutiny - we're socialized to expect and accept that women are to be more than they are, and when they let down their hair, it's "the inside that counts, right?" Men have to back up their story with action and proof in the long term - women can get away with letting their roots show.

And what's authentic anyway? What was 'real' for me at 28 isn't who I am at 38 - hell, even 32. Personality isn't static, we change it as our conditions warrant.
GOLD. Something I need to read, read and read again.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps there is a chance to have it both ways. There's obviously a switch that gets flipped in women when they discover that you are entertaining more than one woman at the same time (alpha male, not needy, player, good in bed, and so on).

When you get quizzed about your weekend, say something like this in a very joking kind of way: "Well, I had dates with about 100 women, and I tell ya, I'm totally exhausted!" After she responds, segue into another line of conversation.

You're not lying because you weren't being serious, but it plants a little seed in her mind, while also being an unexpected and 'fun' response to her question, which to my mind is usually (as others have said) a femmotest of some kind. If she really is just making small talk, then she must be a pretty dull girl, muwahaha. :D

I will road-test this idea and see what happens. I could be talking total bollocks (wouldn't be the first time, heh heh).

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Boschy, that won't work

She knows you're lying or being stupid if you say 100 women. Say you were out with a gal you know whether you were or not.

She's not as concerned about the "fun" you had. She's concerned about the WOMAN you have. Even if you told her you had an argument with a woman you were out with, she would be jealous because you were out with ONE woman.

Even if you weren't, that's a decent white lie to tell. Don't lie to serious gf's or wives ... girls you're trying to perk interest? Heck yeah! You don't owe them anything.

You can kid around about 100 women all you want, the woman will be gazing off in another direction thinking you're ridiculous and not even close to being funny.

Mention ONE woman you were with and watch the interest level pick up.

I'm not sure why guys aren't figuring this out here. Don't worry about using it to move into another line of conversation. Say you were with ONE other woman over the weekend, that will do the trick.

Trust me on this.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
She knows you're lying or being stupid if you say 100 women. Say you were out with a gal you know whether you were or not.

She's not as concerned about the "fun" you had. She's concerned about the WOMAN you have. Even if you told her you had an argument with a woman you were out with, she would be jealous because you were out with ONE woman.

Even if you weren't, that's a decent white lie to tell. Don't lie to serious gf's or wives ... girls you're trying to perk interest? Heck yeah! You don't owe them anything.

You can kid around about 100 women all you want, the woman will be gazing off in another direction thinking you're ridiculous and not even close to being funny.

Mention ONE woman you were with and watch the interest level pick up.

I'm not sure why guys aren't figuring this out here. Don't worry about using it to move into another line of conversation. Say you were with ONE other woman over the weekend, that will do the trick.

Trust me on this.
WestCoaster, you and LatinoMan hit the bulls eye. They want to know who you're with. So in mentioning one woman, do you make it sound like an acquaintance? Someone you're not serious? Or just mention it and keep it vague?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep it vague, even if it's the truth. The more mysterious the better. I usually say, "I was with a gal I knew last weekend, we went hiking."

Other gal: "What's her name?"

Me: "Staci" (or real girl's name ... Staci is my generic name)

Other gal: "How do you know her?"

... from there do what you want. Known her for awhile or just met her, whatever ... then get off the topic. You've done your job, you've peaked her interest. If you're serious with gal one or dated a few times, I'd stay away from the white lies if possible. If you're just trying to peak interest, freaking go for it.

One time I went on vacation and this gal I had dated a few times (but wanted to date more) I let use the swimming pool at my condo. I trusted her so I lent her my keys and so forth.

Gal upstairs at my condo got very curious -- after dissing me for awhile -- when I get back on vacation I get THREE phone messages from upstairs gal.

Message 1: "Where did you go? I haven't seen you in a long time!"

Message 2: "Are you seeing someone, I saw a gal at your place?"

Message 3: "Ignore my last message, I was being stupid."

TOO LATE, you got caught and I have it on tape! It was freaking beautiful ... part of my strategy in letting gal 1 my keys was to peak the interest of the gal upstairs. It worked both ways as I ended up improving the interest of both.

I'm telling you, it's infallable, be seen or heard with another woman and the interest level of the other woman just went through the ceiling.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the people that plan to "LIE" about what they do for fun or for work, guess what the woman will find out. For the experienced, you know how that goes. All hell breaks loose and your woman's interest just lowered 20-30% just almost almost enough to warrant a relationship a FWB instead of a real deep and honest one.

I have lied a lot in my past just to get booty, I know what I'm saying. I regret for past actions but now I learned, too bad for the other hos who were already scarred from other guys who lied to them before.

It is indeed true that being in the presence of an attractive female acquaintance or knowing that a guy hangs out with this female friend of his will increase interest, but to depend on a female to increase interest to me is anti-manhood.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said "lie" about work. Tell them what you do for a living. I'm saying you were with a woman over the weekend. If she says who, you tell her. If down the road she asks what happend to the woman, tell her you're no longer seeing her.

You guys are overthinking this:

1. One woman
2. One event over the weekend
3. Keep it brief and vague and get off it

That's all you have to do. Who said lie about fun, work, and whatever? I'm not even saying what you do for fun, I'm saying what you did with a WOMAN. They don't care if you have boring or exciting hobbies, boring or exciting job. All they want to know is if another woman is involved.

If no other woman is involved, they rarely want anything to do with you anymore as women's narrow minds have them thinking you're a lonely bastard.

If another woman is involved, they immediately start trying harder.

Quit analyzing this and put it into action. One woman, one event, be vague, get off it. If you're grilled in the future, throw out an ex-gf or something and just say it was a gal you dated a few times. The key here is not in the detail, it's to get the other woman interested.

It's not anti-manhood, it's tweaking with the twisted female mind-set.

And I'm not saying one has to do this ALL THE TIME. This is a scenario that has it's time and place.

You're analyzing too much.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol!

I got asked just last night, "What did you do last weekend?"

V: *sticking nose in the air* "A gentleman speaks not of his conquests."

Oh, man. She ate it up. She was flabbergasted! Cha-ching! Be sure to tip your waitress.

:rockon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I got asked just last night, "What did you do last weekend?"

V: *sticking nose in the air* "A gentleman speaks not of his conquests."

Oh, man. She ate it up. She was flabbergasted! Cha-ching! Be sure to tip your waitress.

:rockon:
Even though I think that line rocks, is it just me or does it seem as if some guys just don't want to get a life? That they think that being vague about not doing anything would interest a woman. :confused:

Women complain about guys not having anything to say and guys complain about not knowing what to talk about. You'd think that actually finding something to do over the weekend would give people something to talk about. Go figure...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying be vague all the time or even white lie all the time, but there comes a time and a place where SOME women need to know that another woman is involved. There comes a time to use this technique, but not always. It's no dumber than "neg hits" or some of the other stuff on this board.

Women try harder when another woman is involved, and rarely do anything if a guy isn't dating or even talking to other women. As far as women complaining? They'll complain about anything. After 6,000 posts Francisco, you should know this.

Women don't care about your hobbies ... sadly.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
I'm not saying be vague all the time or even white lie all the time, but there comes a time and a place where SOME women need to know that another woman is involved. There comes a time to use this technique, but not always. It's no dumber than "neg hits" or some of the other stuff on this board.

Women try harder when another woman is involved, and rarely do anything if a guy isn't dating or even talking to other women. As far as women complaining? They'll complain about anything. After 6,000 posts Francisco, you should know this.

Women don't care about your hobbies ... sadly.
Sadly, a lot of guys still believe that being on the reactive/defensive side waiting on the woman to make a move or baiting them is the best way to go, fragile ego's I guess.

Me, I'm out there living life; I don't want to lie and I don't need to. I guess not choosing to spend time with women who aren't interested trying to bate them into changing their minds.

I never mention my personal life with women to other women, I don't need to. The women I see are either active with me on the weekend or they are out doing their own thing. When we get together, we always have things to talk about. We don't play the game of "let's make the other person jealous," it's childsplay.

As for women not caring about hobbies, I guess you guys just enjoy dating boring women who don't really care about you and your interests. You'd think that being on a site like this guys would be able to create a charismatic personality which makes women gravitate toward them instead of playing the games that women play themselves.

You know after 6000 posts (thanks for keeping track for me by the way) I do know one thing, some guys 'get it,' other guys 'want it,' there are guys that 'dream about it' and there will be guys that will never understand it. It makes me appreciate my character even more so.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More power to you Francisco if you're succeeding and being up front about everything and finding quality women who appreciate a guy who lives life with truth, honor, and has some interests. I've probably dated as much as you and I'd say perhaps 5 percent of the women actually appreciate those qualities. I'm serious: more power to you if you're finding women like this.

But for a guy who is trying to get out of a slump, sometimes different approaches are needed. I don't advocate my technique all the time, but some of the time. If one has enough to go on without it, more power to you.

I do know that women will change everything once they find out another woman is showing interest. It's the one thing I've noticed to be true 100 percent of the time.

If your style is working, great job. The initial poster here wasn't getting anywhere, I gave him a tip that works. It's not something I use all the time, but some of the time, yes. Believe it or not, there are a lot of women that perhaps you've been lucky NOT to meet, who need to be prodded to wake up a bit.

Plus, your tag line says something about life being an experiment -- well, this technique is an experiment. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and you don't experiment all the time. It's something to TRY and break out of a slump. I'm puzzled as to why you're so defensive about it.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Even though I think that line rocks, is it just me or does it seem as if some guys just don't want to get a life? That they think that being vague about not doing anything would interest a woman. :confused:

Women complain about guys not having anything to say and guys complain about not knowing what to talk about. You'd think that actually finding something to do over the weekend would give people something to talk about. Go figure...
In this specific instance:
1. Drinking at a bar
2. The first thing that popped into my head was "fuxed the FB on every futon in my place (4), on the fourth, I took her azz virginity and gave her an azz orgasm" I couldn't really answer with that, and, didn't care to recount what else I did because:
3. Her question was a canned question to start the conversation back up after a lull.
4. At first, she laughed at my antics and said "Oooooh", then got serious and took a pull off her drink.

She obviously got it. From there, I effectively diverted the convo back to what I wanted: her to talk about herself. She was obviously a little salty when the convo resumed: Good. Emotion. Working her jealousy nerve.

Sure, I could have told her the whole schedule, "I went fishing with a friend, it was a riot. I got my "garden" planted and the beans are already popping up. Took my cat for a walk, went bowling with the locals, and of course, had the ****tail party." But, cold, slimy fish don't exactly get a woman "in the mood", neither do beans. I had plenty to talk about (aka: have a life), but she didn't care what I did, she just wanted to hear me talk.

Furthermore, "Fake it till you make it" and "hook" come into play a bit here. If I didn't have what she believes was an "exciting" weekend, well, now she can imagine that I did. She could also imagine I sat around playing video games, but that isn't likely since I was fun, exciting, and made her feel some emotions when around her... She's going to imagine that my weekend was fun, exciting, and would have made her feel some emotion if she was involved.
The bottom line is: she'll be thinking of ME.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Plus, your tag line says something about life being an experiment -- well, this technique is an experiment. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and you don't experiment all the time. It's something to TRY and break out of a slump. I'm puzzled as to why you're so defensive about it.
Not defensive, just curious on why you guys would prefer to 'embellish' the truth of your lives for women who you yourself admit don't appreciate that level of honesty. Isn't that a hint and a half of what you guys are getting into with these women, lying about how you live your lives as if you are ashamed of it. All of this for substantial women, it just makes me wonder. And what about when guys complain about women lying to them? I guess instead of getting mad, guys get even.

Some woman recently posted in the forum that guys are typically "slaves to pvssy" in that they will do damn near anything to get laid, I just wonder why. :confused: Slump or whatever, some of these actions could be considered signs of despiration. True, life is an expiriment but are you truly benifiting from your actions or do you not care what you may have to do to make yourself attractive to women?

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
..Furthermore, "Fake it till you make it" and "hook" come into play a bit here. If I didn't have what she believes was an "exciting" weekend, well, now she can imagine that I did. She could also imagine I sat around playing video games, but that isn't likely since I was fun, exciting, and made her feel some emotions when around her... She's going to imagine that my weekend was fun, exciting, and would have made her feel some emotion if she was involved.
The bottom line is: she'll be thinking of ME.
But this is a far cry from making something up just because you chose to do absolutely nothing. And if the woman really doesn't care, why not just tell her that you did nothing, what are guys afraid of? It's not as if she cares, right? :whistle:

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
They're asking you this question because they want to know who you were with. A couple gals in college told me this and they said, if you say nothing, they think you're boring. If you say I went out with this gal, they become jealous and start fighting for you.

It's a white lie if you didn't go out on a date, so what? No harm, no foul. Just say you went out with this gal ... and accentuate the positive, but be very vague. Say, yeah, we had a great time, she was cool ... and end it there.

What's not given enough credence on this message board or site is always be seen with women, or heard about going out with other women in front of other women. They try harder when they think other gals are moving in on you; if you're a loner, they don't find that attractive.

Tell them you went on a date or dates. ALWAYS throw other women in their face, be it physically in front of them or verbally. Even if you had a bunch of exciting hobbies they'd think it's cool for a second and forget about it. If you said you were on a date, they'd think about it for a long, long time.

Trust me on this, I have experience in doing this and each and every time it's played in my favor ... and I'm pulling the stunt in a couple weeks as I'm going with a friend (who is about a 9, but taken) to a place where this other gal I've dated works. Watch the sparks fly!

This is solid advice! I used to dwell "so what did you do today/last weekend" type ?'s especially during times when my social life was nonexistent. I'd be sincere and forthcoming and guess what, it'd always work against me.

Then there was this time when I was dating two girls simultaneously. Both girls were aware of eachother because I was honest w/ both of 'em. When Girl1 would ask about Girl2 (and vice versa), I'd tell her I was kickin back with Girl 2. The attraction levels for these girls skyrocketed; both these girls were completely on my jock. Now here's the important part: Both girls NEVER even met eachother. They never saw a picture. They never heard me talking on the phone w/ the other girl. I could have fabricated the entire "other girl" thing and either Girl1 or 2 would have never known.

I consider myself to be sincere. But if you're dating someone you're really into, I think it wouldn't hurt to follow the advice above. If I have no prospects and I meet a new girl, I usually tell her that I had lunch w/ my ex or anything along those lines.

Even Mystery advises to "fake it 'till you make it"

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Fake it till you make it"

Thats a great line. :up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:
I consider myself to be sincere. But if you're dating someone you're really into, I think it wouldn't hurt to follow the advice above. If I have no prospects and I meet a new girl, I usually tell her that I had lunch w/ my ex or anything along those lines.
You meet a new girl that you are interested in an you tell her that you have lunch with you ex?? How does that make the the new girl more interested in you? What would make her think that you aren't still into your ex? You guys are lying so much it sounds like you are saying things that's hurting your game.

And you guys are bastardizing "faking it until you make it." It does not mean pretend to be something that you are not, it means emulate the characteristics and qualities that you want to become until it become natural. All you guys are doing are becoming liars.

The sad thing about this is that (smart) women know what you guys are doing. I've been out with women who have gone out with guys that do this and its one of the HUGE things that makes women put up their b1tch shields, they want to block the BS. They think that guys can't help but lie to cover up their shortcomings and that is what you guys are doing. It's sad.

And through all of this, no one has yet come up with a valid reason why they shouldn't go out and actually do the things that they would rather lye about doing. What's up with choosing to do things half @ssed if you do anything at all?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You meet a new girl that you are interested in an you tell her that you have lunch with you ex?? How does that make the the new girl more interested in you? What would make her think that you aren't still into your ex? You guys are lying so much it sounds like you are saying things that's hurting your game.

And you guys are bastardizing "faking it until you make it." It does not mean pretend to be something that you are not, it means emulate the characteristics and qualities that you want to become until it become natural. All you guys are doing are becoming liars.
While it is all true about "becoming liars", do you think a woman will never say any white lies? If you think she could, there should not be any double standards. You enhance the reality a bit now and you will be one step ahead of her in the game. The advatange is clear, isn't it?
A simple analogy - you work out, but unwilling to take... creatine, because you feel it is "cheating". Despite that those who do take it will have a clear advatange. (By the way, I don't take creatine).

Lets consider other case: you just don't want to enhance anything. What benefits it will provide for your game?
You can say - many, just for yourself not for the game. Right, in the same way you can say being single will provide countless benefits for you money wise - you simply spend less. In the very same way not telling white lies will put you at a disadvatange in the dating game. Integrity and honesty - do women dig it? Yes, they say they do! In the very same way they say they dig nice guys.