Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say when people ask why you're single?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
to be honest I don't care what they think. you know what I think of a single mom that's never been married? trash. gutter trash. I'm not talking about single moms that have been married and had kids while they were married.
You know what I think of a single mom who has been married and had kids while she was married? Trash. Gutter trash. No decent woman promises to love honor and obey until death, then tramps around and takes the kids and house.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread starter - Thought you handled the girl easily. I see it is not problem with the girl. As an almost 32 year old bachelor never married who has worked in roles 20 years above myself since graduating (meaning around guys whose kids are older than me let alone married), I find the internal justification/questioning the hardest.

I mean my highschool classmates are on their 1st divorce let alone married with kids :) :) :) I sometimes question is there anything wrong with me. That negative side can carry over so I think that making peace with it (eg. this site) and knowing that there really is a lot of pressure to conform to society yet no real reason unless you want to.

Then it just becomes fun :)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
You know what I think of a single mom who has been married and had kids while she was married? Trash. Gutter trash. No decent woman promises to love honor and obey until death, then tramps around and takes the kids and house.
couldn't agree with you more! however, good luck proving that.lol when have you EVER heard a woman admit that the reason she filed for divorce or left her husband and took the kids and house was because of anything SHE did? they ALL make the husband out to be this monster that beat her every night, drank heavily, slapped her mother, and pushed her wheel chair strickened father in a pond while he and his buddies stood around and laughed. to hear it from a woman, every divorce in the history of the world was due to it being the man's fault. that's why I never ask a woman what happened when they tell me they've been married before or just got out of a "bad" relationship. i know i won't get a honest answer and it will be fabricated to the inth degree.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one question I tend to answer earnestly (one of the very few), because I think a real, heartfelt response gets their hamster spinning more than anything.

I say, truthfully, "I just haven't found a woman who meant the world to me yet." It throws them off a little because most of my other stuff is light and funny. And it can't be assailed or criticized, and it touches them and usually makes them want to be that girl. They usually have no witty response, they just silently nod.