Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say when a girl sends you nudes out of the blue?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a pic of her topless or something.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Like a pic of her topless or something.
If she sends a nude pic out of nowhere?

I'd probably respond with something funny at first not "thirsty".

"Well Hello! lol" or "Schawiiing! lol" "Wowoweewaa! Hahaha" One or two word with an lol. And then when she responds go into a normal conversation while setting something up to not come off as being "too eager" to take the bait and go overboard sexually before you meet.

It depends on the chick, how long you've known her, and how bad she wants you or is just trying to be a dik tease. You'd know best. A simple one or two word "funny" response, wait for her to reply, set up a meet while making normal conversation.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a hoe looking for self validation trying to hook you sexually. Schedule a bang and that's about it. Chicks like that are bad news.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Anything else to offer?"
"Jeez you really need to change your diet"

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can't believe you think I'm that type of guy! Gosh no respect";)

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y funny statement.

Absolutely NO compliments

NO: Omg babe that's sexy. You Got me so turned on.

Yes: Someone was thinking of me today. I hope they're ready for my visit.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Just thought of a reply. She sends you a nude pic. You reply: Thanks. Can I come over while you model for me and take the next one?

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
I get this all the time.....

I usualy text dirty back and make her horny over text.... I usualy tell her what to do, if she's in work e.t.c. "now do to the toilet and **** yourself with something and send me the picture or video".

When I get these pictures usualy really horny and thinking of me, this turns me on too..... So I get the girl to do more things for me.... Like little "missions".

" you're my little slut sending me those pictures, you must take those wet knickers off right now and spend the day exposed thinking me". Kinda an example of what I send back.

Girls like this are Dimonds in my opinion, why not take full advantage :).

All the ****y funny stuff, is stupid im this case. Have fun with it and don't play games.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only had one woman who did this. I generally didn't comment on the pictures other than occasionally giving her a smiley face.

If you want to continue getting the pictures, you should not be punishing her for it. Using a neg or c/f could make her too self-conscious, which is NOT what you want her feeling. You want her wondering what you're thinking, and THAT is the extent of it.

You also should not compliment her, as it places you in the category of a typical AFC.

Again, mention little to nothing about the picture.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
You can pretty much say anything TBH so long as you don't put the chick down. If she sends you nudes it's a good thing.

I've gotten nudes and went sexual. Gotten them and sent a smiley. Or told them to come over / or me come over their place. Do whatever suits you but don't cokblock yourself by trying to be "alpha" and putting the chick down. That's retarded.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she want validation? Absolutely. But the thing is, once she gets consistent validation from you either one of two things will happen. Either she will leave you and monkey branch to the next guy who is more of a challenge, or she will keep you around for the sole purpose of attention since she's an attention ***** who needs the validation. In any case, I agree with the guy who said not to compliment her, and give a ****y or funny remark instead

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediate sign. Can't get more obvious.

What would you say?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
May be the case with older women (25+) but in my experience the younger and better looking the girl the most likely it's a shlt test.

I also don't see negging as "punishment" the neg in this case is a disqualifier which is the opposite of what an clueless afc would do.

Older girls who do this are just doing what they can to hold on to you
I don't Neg when I've already got the girl. If she sending nudies, you've already got her. There's no self-imposed pedestal to remove from under her.