Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you reply...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
OLD case. It happens a lot honestly, its quite annoying.

Im having a funny conversation and then after 30min or more (maybe next day) when we talk about meeting, she says she'd:
"rather learn about you more before meeting"

Is this low interest level? Were their previous first dates bad that now they are this scared? Or they dont believe I am real? What should I reply? or Just ignore unless she someday texts me and suggests meeting?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you meet the gyal?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD case. It happens a lot honestly, its quite annoying.

Im having a funny conversation and then after 30min or more (maybe next day) when we talk about meeting, she says she'd:
"rather learn about you more before meeting"

Is this low interest level? Were their previous first dates bad that now they are this scared? Or they dont believe I am real? What should I reply? or Just ignore unless she someday texts me and suggests meeting?
Answer "ok no problem."

Then go date other women. Do not reach out. Let her do the reaching from this moment forward. If its low interest then you wont be wasting your time.

Just remember to remain a challenge if she does start reaching out. Letting her get to know you electronically will turn you into her new friendzone pal.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this low interest level?
Yes.

Were their previous first dates bad that now they are this scared?
No.

Or they dont believe I am real?
No, they believe you are real. They are interested enough in you for texting but not interested enough for dating.

What should I reply?
Them: I'd rather learn more about you before we get together.

You: Right on. (delete them forever from your memory).

Just ignore unless she someday texts me and suggests meeting?
No, ignore them forever. Focus on other targets.

Sales funnel.

cold leads --> warm leads --> hot leads

Don't hang on to cold leads just in case they someday morph into warm leads.

Always be prospecting.

Always be qualifying.

Always be closing.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all the above advice, but im gonna put a spin on things now,

These women have no intention of dating WHATSOEVER...... and there on the rise, spreading like a virus

These women have sad pathetic and lonely lives it consists of finishing work fetching a bottle of wine or 4 and sitting on there sofa till they pass out
theyve probably got a couple of lads who come round fortnightly to bang

you are 1 of 500 cyber husbands OP
When they pull that card on ya, you leave the building and leave her with 499

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think the "would rather get to know you better first" comes from texting too much in the beginnng and being too available.

If they didn't find you slightly attractive they wouldn't be responding to you. The response of waiting to meet is actually a sign of her interest dropping.

It's happened to me several times on OLD if I was too available when messaging. Back off a little and I think you'll see a different result with these women. Make them work for your time instead of giving them too much of it. It works like a charm.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the Dj Bible:
"Your ego is one of your biggest obstacles and you would do well to rid yourself of false pride" (Don't confuse ego with self respect )

IV. Don’t play by her rules
"If you allow a woman to make the rules she will resent you with a seething contempt even a rapist cannot inspire."

Even though the: ""Would rather get to know you better first" sound like LI , you could answer simply with: "The only best way I know to get to know each other is meeting face to face. You have my number, bye for now". That way you keep your frame intact,you didn't play into her game, and you still left the door open for her to get back to you on your term, while meantime you interact with other girls. You are aloof, indifferent toward her, b'cos you have other options, and that the vibe she'll get from you.If she'll be back in the future with higher IL than good, if not , not a big deal, b'cos you have other options.

Last edited: