Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you look for in a woman

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo whatsup everyone,

Im finally starting to realize personally what treating myself as being the prize is all about but I came to a hurdle in my understanding of being the prize. I realized since I have very little dating and worldly experience I have no clue of what I really want out of a woman. Not knowing what I want is very bad to my being a dj trying to be the prize because if I dont know what I want and how can I use it to qualify her? Remember having me qualify her is much better than for her to qualify me because it shows a challenge.

So my question is what qualities do you use to qualify woman that your interested in?

One quality I want a girl to show me is her ambition and aggression. I want her to show me that if she wants something she'll take an active role in getting it for example myself, if she wants me she'll try and come get me.

Reaction score
Hombre, your goal should be to find a woman with feminine qualities - 'aggression' is not one of them - you are in a path of destruction!!

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had plenty of girls of all types show aggressive interest towards me because of the challenge I proved to be. Can you answer the question I posted if you have to post a reply? Its like you completely overlooked the main point of my post and decided to talk about what you thought was wrong with it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnElDonJuan
One quality I want a girl to show me is her ambition and aggression. I want her to show me that if she wants something she'll take an active role in getting it for example myself, if she wants me she'll try and come get me.
These are qualities of men - you want a woman who complements your masculine nature - you are the one who should be ambitious and aggressive!!!

Your job is for YOU to get HER!!!

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill do what I want and not care about what anyone thinks of my actions, now that is one thing i will do. I say this because from my personal experience I never got a girl interested in me by me actually trying to raise her interest because whenever I tried she ended up losing interest and this has happened to me alot. But whenever I sat back, relaxed, did my own thing and showed them I didnt care what they thought about me and kept my composure even when they first showed interest, their interest would always sky rocket. Most of the times they would always try to qualify themselves to me.
Your job is for YOU to get HER!!!
I dont agree with this, I believe that for me to be the prize, she is the one trying to catch me/seduce me and not the other way around. I am not using this belief as an excuse to not progress things to the next level when the time is right for example like taking the initiative to get her home phone number.

Again I dont mind the constructive criticism but if you have to post can you post some qualities you look for in a woman?

Reaction score
Feminine qualities!!!! Compassion, a innate nurturing being , a calm disposition, a sensitive spirit, a warming, loving, and caring nature!!!

Aggression and ambition are not in their nature, it is artificially induced in an artificial society!!!

Reaction score
For YOU to get HER doesn't mean to be a wimp - it means 'be a man' - this is what every woman seeks!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_lover, please, stuff it already. I had the kind of girl you described, and she ended up turning into a total MORON. That was then. My girlfriend now shows all of those qualities which you listed, but when she's turned on she can get aggressive, and isn't helpless as far as making decisions and knowing what she wants in life (although she likes to be submissive all the same). She is a much more well balanced person than this one-sided chick you are describing, and she can be quite feisty at times, which, truth be told, is an entertaining quality.

PRLover, you have confessed in the past to being a keyboard jockey. You blame it on lack of quality women, but if you look hard enough, you CAN find quality woman. The way I see it, you are not putting in enough effort yourself. More experience might broaden your horizons.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress Im glad to see you understand why I like the aggression thing too.
But What do you look for in a woman, MetalFortress?

Reaction score
Metal, firstly I am the king of keyboard jockeys and no one can take this title from me - this is my grandstand!!!

Secondly, don't take your personal experience as the general scheme of things - your girl is 'not' 'women'!! She is your girl and thus personal and not necessarily representative of 'women' in general!! Good for you if she is what yoiu want (for now) - you'll probably think differently a few years from now!

Your ex girl was not what I described otherwise you would haved not labeled her a 'moron' - unless, she is what I have described and thus this makes you the moron!

What I stated above still rings true regardless of your personal warped interpretation!!

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
As post by PuertoRican_Lover
For YOU to get HER doesn't mean to be a wimp - it means 'be a man' - this is what every woman seeks!
I never said for a man to get/approach a woman is to be a wimp. I believe your flaw is you think only in Pook-versed theory without actually living it for yourself. I say this because you havent posted one real life, personal example of why aggression is bad to counteract my own personal real life examples of how it has worked for me more than me being the aggressor or first "shower of interest" has. I find nothing wrong with me being the aggressor but I believe you have to time it right or you might scare them away.

Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
The way I see it, you are not putting in enough effort yourself. More experience might broaden your horizons.
If we state that 21 is the age of a man and you are 20 years of age then you are yet to be a man and have yet to experience manhood!!! I have 21 years of experience under my belt (and I mean under my belt) to your -1!!! 21 divided by 0 or a negative one is nonsensical - yet you claim I need more experience??? Your words are of a fool!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Juan, I get your message!

You do not and should not "shower' women with extreme attention as the general AFC male population - men don't shower women with attention, but they do show first 'visible' interest - either through words or actions - we are the predators - this is nature!!

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
As posted by PuertoRican_Lover
If we state that 21 is the age of a man and you are 20 years of age you are yet to be a man and have yet to experience manhood!!! I have 21 years of experience under my belt (and I mean under my belt) to your -1!!! 21 divided by 0 or a negative one is nonsense - yet you claim I need more experience??? Words of a fool!!!!
There are men that are older than all of our ages combined that has less knowledge of women than people half their age and they have the years to potentially gain experience on their side. So your math work only proves the fact that you know how to subtract and divide numbers.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
As posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Juan, I get your message!

You do not and should not "shower' women with extreme attention as the general AFC male population - men don't shower women with attention, but they do show first 'visible' interest - either through words or actions - we are the predators - this is nature!!
The only visible interest I show is eye contact aside from that I dont really show them the first IOI when it comes to words because the best way for me to show them IOI through words is to ask for their phone number and I wont do that unless they show some general interest in me. When it comes to action I act as myself regardless of how interested I am, I act or treat them like any other person. When it comes to ACTION I recently learned something else. I was baffled by a flirty gesture a girl used to try to seduce me with. I was confused because after I left the party I thought about what she did to me and I noticed there was an opportuity for me to do something back to boost her interest. But I couldnt think of what I could have said to boost her interest without coming off too strong or seeming too cheesy. I learned "Where words fail, good body language in its place will prevail." From my experience would have took her to show interest first for it to work though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My purpose was not to give a math lesson - I am not talking about "men" - I am talking about 'my' experiences as a man relating to women which is tied to years of interaction with women and I know them well!!

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
PuertoRican_Lover
My purpose was not to give a math lesson - I am not talking about "men" - I am talking about 'my' experiences as a man relating to women which is tied to years of interaction with women and I know them well!!
It would prove better to give examples of your experience than it does to just merely state that you have years of experience.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnElDonJuan
I was confused because after I left the party I thought about what she did to me and I noticed there was an opportuity for me to do something back to boost her interest. But I couldnt think of what I could have said to boost her interest without coming off too strong or seeming too cheesy. I learned "Where words fail, good body language in its place will prevail."[/B From my experience would have took her to show interest first for it to work though.]
Through your inaction this was a missed opportunity!!! This should never happen!! You have nothing to show for your inaction. If you had action at least you would have found out if her interest was genuine! Inaction gives you nothing - which is what you have!!!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
yeah sure does, aslong as you go about it right.

when they say "sweep her off her feet" thats more then just a 'saying' you can take it litrally aswell (just not for cold aproches:p )