Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think?

Bossman1112

Reaction score
Today I was with my group of friends in the corridor of our school at the end of the day like everyday. We were all beginning to go our seperate ways when one of my friends, lets call her HBShort, came over and started a short conversation with another friend, HBCutie.

Now HBShort is a lesbian, and is openly gay. So at the end of their conversation, to my surprise, HBShort sticks her hand down HBCuties shirt, grabs her boob and says playfully "Oh, its warm". She laughs and walks away, leaving HBCutie with a smile on her face and few things to say.

What im baffled by is how HBShort got away with this. Because HBCutie isnt gay at all, and she has no type of sexual relationship with HBShort, except for the flirting HBShort does with her. My initial answer to my own question is that shes a major flirt, and because everyone knows this, they just let her do what she wants. But I knoe so many other flirts who have gotten slaps in the face for attempting something as small as grabbing a girls ass or just simply looking at her boobs.

Then I thought about it some more and came up with one other answer. was it because she acted on impulse? She wanted to do what she did, so she did it. She handles all other sexual situations like this, and gets away with stuff I woudnt dare attempt. (Maybe because of the morals I grew up with, or cause im too much of a punk to do anything like this with someone whos just a friend, or a little bit of both).

What do you guys think? She gets away with these things because she acts on impulse?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a football player who does stuff like that. He's a slob, and a heavy weed smoker. He's hyper sexual and physical with every girl. He'll tell girls he wants to ****, he'll grab their boobs and ass, lift up their skirts and pull down their pants. He literally does whatever he wants, and gets away with it because he's just joking and does it with everyone.

Now he's not lifting up skirts and grabbing boobs every day, but he'll always touch people, he'll always talk about sex and he's always joking.

It works when you just go with it.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually do it outside of a school setting, as we have PDA rules in my school, which has suspended me once already. Act like you have permission and its usually chilled.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well I have female friends that are heterosexual... one even has a boyfriend but they touch eachothers boobs quite often and openly... it's that they don't take it as offensive from a girl than from a dude... although I also know a dude who just walks up to a female friend and touches her boobs or puts his face between them... but from what I know he doesn't have much success with girls other than that...