Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think of calling up a girl whose number i got without her permission

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah......if you want her to think your a stalker!

------------------
set no method as your method,and set no limitation as your limitation
-Bruce Lee

Don't count the days, make the days count!
-Mohammed Ali

He who knows not and knows not he knows not,
He is a fool- Shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not,
He is simple- Teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows,
He is asleep-Awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows,
He is wise- follow him.
-Bruce Lee

El Masry El Waheed !!!

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done that once before about 2 years ago (at that point in my AFC life, I was too afraid to ask this one particular girl herself).

In hindsight, how the girl will respond really depends on the girl, how she perceives this action. The HHB I used it on was actually pleasantly surprised when I called her, as she wanted to get to know me better (don't ask how things went later though LOL!)

I must stress that you ought to get the number from her. It boils down to a confidence thing. Looking her in the eye, smiling as you do it. So the next time you see her, when you finish talking to her, get her number again, from her.

ANAKIN

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it too, before I found this site. At that point though, I was so naive and optimistic about women and dating that I think the positivity and upbeatness actually drew women to me! Weird...

So I called her and said,

"Hey Jo, this is Jake. How's it goin?"

"You wanna chill?"

[silence as I wait for her response]

Less than 2 seconds later, she's like,

"Sure!"

We meet within the hour, have sandwiches and chat. It was awesome. I blew it by being too friendly (like another girlfriend), but I still consider it one of my best pick ups as an AFC. LOL... it's amazing the shiet you can pull off when you're so dumb and inexperienced that you actually pull it off w/o realizing the risk.
You're actually confident, or rather don't realize the dangers, and are confident out of ignorance, so it works.

If you're acquaintances, then I don't think it's a big deal. Esp. if it's college, people are friendly. So sure, why the hell not. If you don't know each other at all, then its obviously a bonehead thing to do...

- Jake

Originally posted by CoolBlue:
Is that bad?

djcovenman

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a wussy ...that shows you ARE AFRAID of HER and of HER possible rejection

------------------
never ever hesitate...it is know not later ...NOW

andres_pv@eresmas.com

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask for the number. It has to come from her and if it doesnt and you call her up, first off, you'll look as if you have no confidence, not to mention youll look like some damn stalker. Always ask for the number.

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can't ask for her number...it's the school holidays now & I'm the graduating batch! So I won't be going back to school anytime too soon & there will not be any probable opportunity for me to meet her.
So should I call her?

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coolblue I think you should call her. If this is basically going to be the only chance you have, then go for it. It she doesn't take it in a good way then she's probably not too hot for you anyway.

I'm currently very tempted to do the same myself. To avoid sounding like a stalker all I can think of is to keep the conversation upbeat and get her laughing (fortunately not a hard thing for me to do).

If you're interested in the details of my situation then read on.....

I met her a few months ago at a fancy dinner function that was organised by a good friend of mine. When I found my table of ten, it was occupied by six women (dream come true) - there were four empty seats for me and my three mates (that were running late). I sat and introduced myself. The women all seemed pleasantly surprised by my confidence. Before too long my crew had arrived. One guy in particular just would not leave "her" alone.

At the end of the night my pal got her phone number. He called her a week later and setup a date. She insisted on making it a double date and insisted that my friend take me along (she had forgotten my name but said "Bring your friend with the beautiful blue eyes").

The date went well. I kept everyone laughing for most of the night. I got along well with the girl's friend (who serioulsy couldn't have expected anything from me - a bit below my standards). Both of the ladies complimented me on my "braveness" at the dinner function (for sitting down alone at a table with six women I don't know). Now I unfortunately couldn't do anything because my mate was trying to tune her (he never got anywhere).

He's now going out with some other girl and he has given me this one's number. I haven't called yet becuase I've been too damn busy. I'm willing to give it a shot though.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolBlue, like I stated before, get the number FROM HER. Remember, recieving the number from the chick accomplishes 2 things,

1) youre initially putting her interest level to the test by seeing if she gives you the number or a load of BS

2) youre giving her the opportunity to bring you into her personal space

One of the key things about getting with chicks is to first make them feel comfortable with you. Do you think that calling a chick up when she didnt give you her number is going to make her feel comfortable?? I know that you said you may not see this girl anymore due to your graduation, but I guess that's what you get for waiting around, so now you've made this into a "push comes to shove" situation. Is it possible you can have an "accidental" run in with this girl and then ask her for her number??

Reaction score
Is that bad?
get the "System", the mastery series, ross jeffries stuff, download imesh.com and free stuff, get daviddeangelo doubleyourC&F

the way you talk shows you have the AFC disease

get some professional help

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it if anything it gets her out of your system if it doesn't work.

I procrastinated about making a move on this girl in a class a few years back. I didn't have her number legitimately but got it from the student directory.

Since I didn't go out with her in class and unfortunately she didn't show up at the bar after our exam because she was exhausted (the rest of the girls did), I never asked her out.

I kept thinking about her all the time for like 3 months after the class. I actually called one time and she answered and I hung up (this was back before caller ID was as popular and even then she didn't have my number). Then another time I called and her dad was there.

Like a total AFC I thought about her for months. I even tried to find out which drug store she worked at (she worked for one of the big chains and there was like 20 of them in town!). My friend called a few for me and we never did track her down. I'm sure that would look like I accidentally ran into her.

Moral of the story. Call her. It will be good for your soul, so you don't think about her anymore.

Better yet, as many people say avoid "one-itis". Make damn sure you focus on some other girls as well!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your confidence level is your problem, not MOTU's. He basically said read the bible and other materials by giving you a listing where to go.

The problem is you had a chance or partial chance to get the number and didn't. Now you have a back-door way of doing it w/o having to do the real work, which is asking her directly.

And you're seeing this as your one, last, do or die chance. Maybe so. I think that moment came and went when you didn't get her number when she was available.

Usually this is a bad idea. Well, not usually, I've rarely heard of it working and I have never seen it work.

You'll come off as a stalker, or weird, or as a loser--which means you'll be starting off w/a few negatives and have her on guard, too.

We're trying to say is, face it, the moment came and went and this last long shot is not worth taking. It's not worth taking because it won't work and you'll weird her out and all her acquaintances will hear about it. It's better if you don't do it.

The one guy above who thought you should sounds like he has the game and confidence to pull it off. I'm not hearing that here, so his advice is good for him, not you.

[This message has been edited by TesuqueRed (edited 12-11-2002).]

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, there is still a chance I can get her number the proper way through irc chat. But she doesn't com online too often & i do not like staying in irc long either. So should I wait for her to come online or should I call her now?

Reaction score
Ok, there is still a chance I can get her number the proper way through irc chat. But she doesn't com online too often & i do not like staying in irc long either. So should I wait for her to come online or should I call her now?
you should get her FACE to FACE

Reaction score
and say to her once

WHAT'S YOUR HOME PHONE NUMBER?

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master Of The World:
and say to her once

WHAT'S YOUR HOME PHONE NUMBER?
Hang on, I'm confused, is that Master of the Universe? Or are you someone else? If so, ever thought of an original username?