Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think about this?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of a woman's response to a guy trying to adjust to american women after moving from the philllipines.
I like your little comment about AMERICAN WOMEN. Arn't we just the most WONDERFUL breed of women in the World. lol. You said there were PHILPINE women who were AMERCIANIZED. And they didn't interest you.... LOL. Why??? Because we are confident. Because we walk beside our man. Because we walk with our head up. Because we are outspoken and tell it like it is. Because we are tough and don't take BS. Because we are educated. Because we expect to be treated as equals....becuase we are EQUALS. Because we rule our homes with an iron fist and a velvet glove. LOL. I'll tell you something sweetheart... we might be all those things and more...but you will never ever find the kind of LOVE we can give...because when we are treated well.... we give back 100 fold. You could only HOPE to get a piece of that AMERICAN PIE... it just doesn't get any better than that.

runnincircles

Don Juan
Reaction score
She makes american women look bad. She sounds like a bltch, too. I would love to DJ her. See how she acts after I'm through with her.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could only HOPE to get a piece of that AMERICAN PIE... it just doesn't get any better than that.

she sure thinks shes hot stuff.

if i ever bump into this girl, id make sure id tear up her american pie and feed it to my dogs for breakfast. word.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BECAUSE you're not in the kitchen where you belong......
okay, I went a 'lil overboard.....