Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys do when you're at home?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I have free time (no activity planned and not going out with friends) I try to occupy myself by going out for a rollerblade or bike ride

It doesn't happen often, but on occasions I am at home with absolutely nothing to do (chores all done, not willing/cannot go outdoors). Usually I can keep myself busy by reading, but it only goes so far. What do you guys do to pass time?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question. When I'm not working out (which you can only do for so long) and I'm home I honestly can't find sh*t to do either. I always tell myself I need an indoor home hobby for down time but can't think of anything.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I havn't got plans I'll take my motorcycle out for a couple hours, pop down my local to see who's there (I've got a girl who lived opposite it who I'll often give a ring and see if she wants to join me for a coffee). If it's too wet to go out on the bike I'll pick up my guitar, or even just play a video game.

People say a lot of bad things about video games but as long as you don't have an addiction to them (I play maybe a couple hours every other day) then there isn't really anything wrong with them. After all first person shooters train your reaction time and hand-eye co-ordination which helps me with motorcycling and party tricks since I juggle stuff for my main trick. That always gets a girl come up to me and ask me to teach her.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pray for those days where I am at home with nothing to do! Usually I'll read a book, watch TV, watch a DVD, fvck around online, play guitar, record some music, etc.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's usually my improvement time
i'll find some things interesting to read
i'll play guitar (i'm beginner)
do some homework
learn spanish
train
and maybe training to learn some more cards tricks !
rarely i'm watching a movie

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
read a few books, smoke a cigar, have a few drinks, listen to music on my stereo. if I really get bored I'll play video games from 1980.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hate just sitting at home it sucks.(I used to do this all the time when I was addicted to video games) So I am always trying to do something outside(mainly disc golf) or going over to a friends/girlfriends to hang out.

BUT....If I have to, I will play my PS3 or guitar. I actually play a lot of guitar as I'm in a band so guitar is an easy one for me.

Oh yea, another +1 for jack off too.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm at home I'm either sleeping, showering, or changing clothes.

This is so I can avoid festering at home and wasting my time, I'm out in public as much as possible.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and what are you doing outside vice ?
i mean there's work dates friends and macking but what else ?

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I routinely try to have at least one day in the week where I can go home, not make any plans and just relax and have some me time.

I read, cook, clean the house, listen to music and try to find new one I like. Watch a good amount of shows and movies (thank you Netflix) and mess around online looking into things I might be interested in learning.

I have a lot of E books about PU, self improvement and that sort of things but don't have time/desire to read them. I bought a Kindle hoping ill just do that on the go but no dice; planning to load them up there and go hang out in the park this summer catching up on reading.

There are days where I cant wait to get home and get away from everyone, and there are days where I am home bored and cant wait to get out and do something.

Tyson420 said:
1+

Then cry myself to sleep.
Do it other way around; tears for lubricant FTW!!1!!!11

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
and what are you doing outside vice ?
i mean there's work dates friends and macking but what else ?
First off, I'll admit that I spent quite a few hours at home last night because I couldn't sleep, but I spent that time polishing forms for my business and updating a special iPod I bought just for listening to self-improvement stuff on.

If I'm not at work, I'll be at the gym or at a cafe most of the time. I also invest time in finding out where cool stuff is happening, and I usually have something interesting to do for every day of the week. Today is Wednesday; that's open mic night at this hipster cafe I know of. Thursday has 80's night at a local bar, Friday is for salsa dancing then a gay bar and then putting out bandit signs for my business, and Saturday is for waking up late and going surfing then to a bar where MILFs hang out. And what do you know; attractive women frequent these venues.

It's all about creating a lifestyle.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
play an hour or less of black ops.
i got jiu jitsu, hot yoga and the gym so i barley have time to sit around and do nothing (which feels good once in a while)
no tv- the older i get the more boring i find it. except for tonight GO CANUCKS!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think about trying not to masturbate, how it is a depletion of personal strength, motivation and other resources, then I masturbate.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I pick up the guitar and write some music. Goof around online looking at musical equipment, cars, motorcycles.. all of which i hope to afford some day. read a book or paint. Do whatever house chores I need to do for the day.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a medium to long-term project to work on.

Some of my recent ones:

Found some plans for a nice heavy woodworking bench online and built it in a few weeks.

Ordered plans from England for a Fairground Organ (like what you would find in the center of a carousel) and am making that.

Currently restoring an antique coin-op game.

Projects like these are great because creating and working with the hands is very therapeutic and you kind of build up excitement during the day as you think about the next steps. There is always a new "next step" to do, so boredom pretty much disappears.

Edit: Not to mention, girls LOVE a guy who builds things and works with his hands. It pushes all the right buttons.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Projects like these are great because creating and working with the hands is very therapeutic and you kind of build up excitement during the day as you think about the next steps. There is always a new "next step" to do, so boredom pretty much disappears.
True. Anyone who can amuse themselves on their own is way ahead of the curve when it comes to having a happy life. And if you can actually do something sustaining and rewarding even better.

Edit: Not to mention, girls LOVE a guy who builds things and works with his hands. It pushes all the right buttons.
Ehh. Not all, or even most. They prefer a man weak of mind, strong of arm and liver. But the good ones do like somebody with talent and dedication!