Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys do to cool off from anger towards your gf's?

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the things you guys do to cool off when you have anger towards your girlfriends during fights/arguments?

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for a nice quiet drive, smoke a cigarette, and listen to some music.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably not going to get jack-shyt help to a post like this. It's too general. How can anyone reply with anything helpful with a complete lack of context here? No detail. Nothing.

How do I cool down? We argue it out. She's intelligent. She has a reason for her position. I have to figure it out or ask her better questions. Or I have to state mine better. This is expected. We really don't get "hot" ('cept in bed!--sorry, couldn't resist...)

Details will tell us if she is a chain-jerking manipulative bytch.

Details will tell us if you are a sucker for every manipulative line a woman tosses your way.

Details will tell us if you misread simple things and jack them outta shape and respond inappropriately.

Details will tell us if you two are simply badly matched and should get this relationship over.

Details will tell us if you're both immature and need time and experience for growing up.

Details will tell us if you're both misreading each other horribly.

Details will tell us if you or her have a chemical imbalance (maybe--you need a doctor for that) and can't handle yourselves.

Details will tell us if one or the other of you should look into psychotherapy.

Details will tell us if you or her need behavior modification.

Details will tell us if you or her need to develop communication skills.

Your question is too simplistic--it presumes that you handling your anger and cooling down will make things right. Maybe. Probably not, though. These things are more complex.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just remain calm. There's no use in yelling at someone who's head's on fire. It usually pisses them off more when their temper's flaring, and I just sit there and communicate in a calm, cool manner. Then I get "HOW COME YOU'RE NOT MAD??!!?" I've never seen the point of raising my voice.

If I find myself actually getting pissed off, I'll say "We'll talk about this later", and go do something else.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just laugh to yourself at how worked up women get over absolutely nothing. Then remember what it's like to not have drama in your life 24/7.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good old fashioned me time. Followed a bit afterwards with incredible sex.