What do you guys do if a woman wants to make you wait?

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had times where a woman would get all hot and heavy for me, but when it comes time for sex, she's suddenly "not ready" or wants to wait. Most men would drop her instantly for this, even I will drop a woman for pulling this. But at the end of the day, she won't put out!

I can't stand women who just talk good about you, then when it's action time, she doesn't follow through.

But what do you guys do when a woman makes you wait? Drop her, put her on the backburner, call her bluff, etc.?

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic LMR.

Just show indifference,

Get her hot and heavy then go completely cold on her. Flip the lights on on and say that you were having a good time and that she disappointed you. This has to come off completely genuine though. The mindset is to show that it's your reality and if she doesn't comply it shows that your frame is getting off balance. You need you have a strong frame. The only reality you accept should be yours only.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make HER wait, and then get her so hot and bothered that she practically rapes you right there.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
I have had times where a woman would get all hot and heavy for me, but when it comes time for sex, she's suddenly "not ready" or wants to wait. Most men would drop her instantly for this, even I will drop a woman for pulling this. But at the end of the day, she won't put out!

I can't stand women who just talk good about you, then when it's action time, she doesn't follow through.

But what do you guys do when a woman makes you wait? Drop her, put her on the backburner, call her bluff, etc.?
I think you are doing some thing wrong , may be you are making her feel ashamed or unconformable when the time of sex comes ?

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with her, keep touching, then stop