What Do You Drink At Work?

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Today I'm actually thinking of Coronas. Hehe, not sure if my boss would be cool with it (should be though, since he needs me more than I need him, and he's put up with a lot of stuff just because of that). I have a hunch that if I'm slightly buzzed I could tolerate the work environment a lot better, and be more productive as a result.

Coffee is cool also, but it makes me talk so much that I suffer from decreased productivity.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink anything with caffine. I also drink a lot of bottled water.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st thing, crack open energy drank, walk to work with it.

My two cup coffee maker sits on my desk. Two for the morning, creamed with whipping cream. Why kill time at home with coffee? Get paid to make it!

After lunch, come back with a big jug of iced chai/regular sun tea that I make. Sometimes mixed with milk, sometimes creamed, sometimes straight.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giant bottles of Diet Mountain Dew to wash down my energy pills.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
1st thing, crack open energy drank, walk to work with it.

My two cup coffee maker sits on my desk. Two for the morning, creamed with whipping cream. Why kill time at home with coffee? Get paid to make it!

After lunch, come back with a big jug of iced chai/regular sun tea that I make. Sometimes mixed with milk, sometimes creamed, sometimes straight.

Thats really smart vulpine....an i love the picture with the bottles it looks really cool...