Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when a better DJ enters the scene?

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
50/50?

Does everyone agree with that? There are some dark horses around (average people who rake in the girls, works under the radar) and ones who are image queens (virgin players lol)

I am curious to know what are the statistics for DJs and non-DJs.

Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
What do you do when a better DJ enters the scene?
If you are Skip, lookyyoung or danielzc, you flame him and make false accusations and cry cry cry like a biotch for his banishment from Sosuave!

Last edited:

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Counselor I am a little busy planning my trip at the moment. I tend to ramble on too much. Perhaps you can write it yourself. I am curious to see other peoples' input.

LMS.....come on.

Dont try to imitate them sarcastically.

Let them answer with their own input. They are "PIMPS" after all

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Competition is good. It'll help you elevate your game.

I remembered when Earvin "Magic" Johnson retired, and how he thanked Larry Bird for making him a better Basketballer, because the level at which Bird played made Magic "up" his game, and to become a better player, because he had to rise to the level of his competitor.

Don't fear, but welcome competition, AMOG's, CB's, because it'll make you a better PUA/DJ

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a guy around better then me... though he isen't a DJ, cause he doesn't have the style for that. He just makes out with them and then dumps em.

Anyway I was working on an HB8 and he took her right in front off me away from me. I was dancing Really Really close to her (face to face, where you know it just takes a few more seconds to score). He taps on her shoulder, says a few things to her. Next thing I know she's all in to him and completely forgotten me :down:.

Good thing is it made me want to improve even more, only way to do that is start DJ-ing overday etc...

Anyway my advice would be try to befriend him, figure his game out, try it yourself. Also keep him as a friend, only if he starts stealing your girls, make sure you return him the favor 10 folded. (justice is balance :D and I love it)

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good response guys.

OK back to my previous question...What if it was right on the spot and your girl is on the line. You dont have time to get to know him and you wouldnt want to lose your girl. However you dont want to look insecure. (some girls let others try pick them up, a sh*t-test) If they pass it then the girl stays with him.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak I guess if I had to... I would try to grab her attention or his... Maybe cut him off in conversation. Start introducing other people to her and help them strike up a conversation.

Really a lot of it seems to depend on the situation.

Seriously though sometimes you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time and the other guy isn't... :(

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember going to a beach party several years ago. Enter some guy. Whispers began to circulate among the crowd. You could almost feel the energy as people furiously talked about this guy's reputation as a master of seduction and womanizer. Several minutes after coming into the scene, he walked away with one of the finest females "available" who had a boyfriend. He walked her to his truck. They did their thing. They came out. She was smiling and waddled back. And he was ready for more.

What do you do when something like this happens? Regardless of whether you were affected, observe in amazement. Allow yourself to be inspired. Use that energy to up your game.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be friends with him. You can learn, and you got another successful guy to hang around.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, i don't try to focus on anyone but myself. If you do, you have already lost. After all, that pimp isn't going to take all the girls that night. If you still have solid game, he'll take one, but there are still tons of girls left. Now the only time it becomes a problem is when he is going after a girl that you specifically want. In this case, it depends in my opinion. If he is your friend, you should tell him that you are especially attracted to her andhe should understand. Otherwise, it is fair game. Just do your thing and if he gets the girl, so be it. As long as you keep learning you will better yourself and eventually surpass him :)