Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do/say when the topic of the boyfriend comes up?

Heman6

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is for future reference. i was at the pharmacy today to pick up some medication when the person behind the counter was a female around my age, maybe a little younger. she saw my name on the prescription and started making fun of me calling me hugo boss. i told her she had to be a bit more original since i only heard that since kindergarten. she then asked me if i used the cologne and i told her i do infact own it and wear myself sometimes. she then started telling me about how her boyfriend wore it the other day to the movies and it smelled so good and ****. truthfully i was not interested in this girl or even hitting on her, i had never seen her in my life and i interpreted it as her trying to show off so I said "oh you have a boyfriend? I feel very sorry for you". She had a weird look on her face after but I just wanted my damn medicine.

so i started thinking about it and would like to know what is the best approach when talking to a girl you like who happens to be taken. i don't think i'd pursue them but i know some infact do lie.

Sir Shinra

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was actually a cool response. I think I'll use that one in future sargings.

Boyfriend is a non-issue, whether she's lying or not. Keep going as if you didn't hear it. If you try for her phone number or for a date and she uses her boyfriend as a protest piece, just say something ****y-funny like "that's cool, you can bring him too!" (in an obvious sarcastic voice) or "Is he handsome? You have a photo?" or "When's the wedding?" or my favorite, "That's nice, but I asked for your number, not his."

The last thing you wanna do is do the "polite" thing and dismiss yourself upon hearing the word 'boyfriend.'

Heman6

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha those are some good comebacks. hard to come up with them at the time. it's when you usually walk away from the situation minutes later that you come up with them.

yeah i am curious because to be honest i react badly when a girl i like tells me she has a guy. it's happened before and it took the wind out of my sails and i don't say anything but clearly look shaken. the one i saw earlier i didn't care for and i percieved her to be a showoff so i let her have it. i actually think i am more of a natural when i get annoyed. i can be quite the mouth ahha