What do you do about Tools?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know Nice Guys, AFCs still in the matrix. The guys that try to be friends with the girls and suck up to them by self depreciation. They make stupid comments just for a chance to have conversation, then they acknowledge their stupidity. Behind the scenes they try to manipulate and talk **** about other guys like me and tell them that i only want sex and im a shady character meanwhile telling women that they want an "open relationship" with them.

One of these nice guys has seen my skills with the ladies and is being a jealous little b1tch. He's gone out of his way to have a "chat" with every girl he knows that i'm playing and tell them that they shouldn't hang around with me because i'm shady. This first started after i took a girl he was in love with and turned her inside out. From what i hear he tried to c0ck block me with her too, but it didn't work. My social proof is through the roof (girls are jealous left and right) and he's got nothin' on me.

I know he's just a nuisance and girls think he's a loser but it still pisses me off that he can talk **** about me behind my back. I wanna slap the disrespecting fvcker... you know? Take him out Alpha style.

If not for the legal repercussion that would follow i would, without hesitation, send this guy to the bottom of the local river and fughetaboutit.

Reaction score
Yeah I rember the first part time job I had when I was 16 I hooked up with this HB 8 who was 16 also. There was this other guy working there who was 19 and a complete loser. He was always on about how he loved this chic and all that but when we where at a staff chirstmas party she put the moves on me. I hooked up with her and we where doing **** for about 2 weeks or so and I just ended it and he started acting like a ***** saying I was wrong to treat her that way and that I knew the he liked her and he theartened to beat me up (Bare in mind this dude was 19 and I was 16 and she was 16) anyways I just told him to go **** himself shut his mouth and that he was a loser and that he sould mind hes own bussiness. I havent talk to him since and I doubt hes said anything about me. So what Im saying is that you sould pull this guy to the side confront him on the sh!t talking his doing and tell him just cause hes an insecure b!tch it aint you're fault and so on and so forth.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just turn your game up and don't make it into a situation where the women could see you lose your cool. Any confrontations with him should be civil and preferably in the company of the women he's trying to block you from sarging. Use c/f with a bit of AMOG just to let them know that you are in control. The trick is to get him to engage you though. People like that do most of their dirty work behind the scenes like scurrying little mice who only come out at night to leave their droppings.

Rhizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, Di'anconio, your inbox is full. I'm trying to send you a third message man. Holla.