Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do women want?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
who cares

:)

Remember boys, dont get too wrapped up with these hoes. Think back when you were in highschool...if you were anything like me you stuck with your bros and had good friends and all you needed/wanted from women was puzzy/ass/sex.

Nowadays guys are needing female attention like its air and they die without it...what happened to the days when we could live without girls and just used to hunt them for sexual pleasure not try to wife them up and give them the world and our souls. what happened to those days fellas.

On another note my BPD ex has been blowing up my phones, texts and calls. Ive gone NC and dont even respond. This forum helped give me the strength for that. Thanks bros

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont even know... But if you give them dominance, lust and fvck the heck out of them they will be happy for a little while.
I haven't even been searching for plates lately. Just FWBs. Turn up the heat after talking a bit and see how far you can push. Being super aggressive and dominant, all these woman literally do anything you tell them to, even things they don't want, because you take the lead. Maybe their all just sluts that want some good love, idk.

If you grab a girls hair and hold her down and demand her to lock eyes with you while you bone, something happens subconsciously to her... Idk what it is, but it drives them crazy

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Some of my friends are the ones who needs female attention and some not. One friend swears he needs a girl all the time. I'm on the other side. With or without a girl I'm the same. That's how it should be.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying but I also believe that the right partner can make us a better person than we are by ourselves. Of course the wrong one can break us.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my friends are the ones who needs female attention and some not. One friend swears he needs a girl all the time. I'm on the other side. With or without a girl I'm the same. That's how it should be.
Feminine attention doesn't enhance you? I still remember the first time I got pvssy. You could see it in my face and swagger. With and without female "attention" is a big big difference on me. You can't get that from males, it's a different sort of attention.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminine attention doesn't enhance you? I still remember the first time I got pvssy. You could see it in my face and swagger. With and without female "attention" is a big big difference on me. You can't get that from males, it's a different sort of attention.
Honestly? Not anymore. If anything after sex I feel like sh*t. Usually tell the girl to leave. Then think of how I just wasted 2-6 hours just to have sex when I could have been doing something else.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly? Not anymore. If anything after sex I feel like sh*t. Usually tell the girl to leave. Then think of how I just wasted 2-6 hours just to have sex when I could have been doing something else.
Well that's you. Or your still dealing with one night stands or hookups and really don't care about the person. It becomes an empty life living like that, and that's may be where you are at. Tired of hookups. I know your not gay.

It makes me a tremendous difference. I've been getting crumbs lately and my confidence must be down 50% or more, my happiness level down, etc.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Girls want Mr.Fun(boys), women want a man.

which issue of cosmopolitan magazine did you read that?

is that why theres so many cheating wives, grown women who are still fkin around with mr.fun while mr hubby is at work?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
which issue of cosmopolitan magazine did you read that?

is that why theres so many cheating wives, grown women who are still fkin around with mr.fun while mr hubby is at work?
Yes, woman physically, girl mentally. There's a lot of men children running around here.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest you need to examine readjusting your attitude toward life in general then if you consistently feel this way.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what he is saying about wasting time. It depends on what you're looking for. Sometimes I get as much pleasure getting them to where I can close, then walking out of the situation, than I do actually closing them. It then becomes "Yeah, I coulda hit that" It's an ego boost and it feels good. I used to call it Sport Fishing in my day. Catch and release.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
who cares

:)

Remember boys, dont get too wrapped up with these hoes. Think back when you were in highschool...if you were anything like me you stuck with your bros and had good friends and all you needed/wanted from women was puzzy/ass/sex.

Nowadays guys are needing female attention like its air and they die without it...what happened to the days when we could live without girls and just used to hunt them for sexual pleasure not try to wife them up and give them the world and our souls. what happened to those days fellas.

On another note my BPD ex has been blowing up my phones, texts and calls. Ive gone NC and dont even respond. This forum helped give me the strength for that. Thanks bros
Good post.

The short answer is most men are conformist faggots.

As men get older they allow family and societal pressure to dictate their decisions. Some also become lonely because their beta friends start to couple up or get married.. leaving them holding their d!ck with nothing to do.

One of my old buddies from high school recently got divorced after 8 years of marriage. He is basically lost in space. No clue what to do with himself. When men embrace the blue pill they lose their identity and masculinity. They become submissive, passive, supplicating servants to women. When the woman leaves.. the beta slave is lost because he has no master.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a comment from someone who has never had to support a wife and family. I agree with you but if you are raised by a single mom or a blue pill dad and all the media from the simpsons onward is controlled by female spending where are men ever goi g to learn to be red pill?

Who wants to make the adjustments to their entire being necessary to swallow the red pill or acknowledge that they have been wrong their entire life.

I found it easy because I was just finishing a marriage. Not everyone does.

I have friends who can see the 'truth' of red pill theory. They cannot change tge way they think or act. That is the real tragedy, not that there are blue pill men out there but the men who are given the red pill but choose not to swallow it.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest you need to examine readjusting your attitude toward life in general then if you consistently feel this way.
You're probably not wrong, brother. I find the game more interesting than sex at this point as Panty Whisperer stated above.

I've become so red pill that now I feel even relationships (along with marriage and children) are out of the question. And I think every girl in existence has tried to rope me into some form of exclusivity after the deed. It gets old.