Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do we say to nonbelievers(those who dont agree with seduction)

Gateway

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if all the pick up artists in the world were all in a very large room that was the size a indoor football stadium(it would have to be that big) and some idiot had a microphone and said "you people are wrong, seduction is wrong it should not be praticed it is a sin against nature for a man to seduce a woman into having sex with it then throwing her away, you people should be ashamed of yourselves"-******* who thinks seduction is wrong

and now what would you do (and your not allowed to hurt him, i know i would though), i know what i'd say"I dont know who licked the red off your lollypop son but you preaching to the wrong choir, just leave and make sure your ass dont get hit by the door on the way out"

---Zin

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
What is your definition of seduction? You make it sound like some kind of magic trick or something.

man meets girl

man like girl

girl likes me

man has sex with girl

girl and are happy.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say? How about:

"Gee, I'd love to stay and talk with you about this, but I have a very hot date with your sister."

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if their sister is very ugly, or old? (like 40 or something)

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do we say to non-believers?
Absolutely nothing.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Those who don't believe in it's existence, haven't fricking done it. They don't realize how much women want, desire, and need it. ALL women want to be romanced to the core. To be sexed. They just want the road to the destination to be wondeful, pleasant, memorable, and feel good.

Much like Ben Affleck's Line in "Boiler Room," Those who believe that money is the ROOT of all evil, don't fricking have any.

A-Unit

Gateway

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
What is your definition of seduction? You make it sound like some kind of magic trick or something.
Its not really the definition of seduction its more the way we seduce woman we learn methods and techniques to seduce them we make it almost a science, while there are people in the world that believe that true love can only be found the hard way(giving girls flowers and chocolate and buying her dinner)but thats not our way, our way is finding what stimulates her emotions and getting her attracted to us by using her mind against her. There are people out there that believe that what we're doing is wrong i personally dont.

And you what i do think that those people are just pieces of **** that couldnt get a girl if they tried!!

---Zin

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say? How about:

"Gee, I'd love to stay and talk with you about this, but I have a very hot date with your sister."
Was that from a woman?

She out dj'd all the guys here with her response.

She addressed the fact no one is going to pay attention to some half-assed intellectual comment unless its on the Internet,

as well as addressing the fact:

the speaker in that example is completely wrong because... well, their sister wants it (if she's happy : )