What do u think is wrong with me?

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl who said I forced myself up on her. (Plz read my other post if u want).

A girl I kissed n hugged wasn't talking to me for a couple of days and when j asked the reason she said I took advantage of her n said we shouldn't be frnds. Didn't block me but wasn't texting with me before she used to blow up my phone (even after the kissing) . I went to a mutual frnd of ours and asked if she was in a relationship with a guy, he said nope and she's single, I asked some little details abt her. He said them. Previously when I asked abt her he kept it to himself, this time though he said to me that he won't tell anyone he told her that I was asking. She got mad, probably he told more to her as he was drunk when he called her. So then she called me n screamed that y should I ask abt her to him, what would he think, she even asked me every word I spoke with him n said she has to answer her frnds now in order to repair her image in front of them n said she lost every impression on me n blocked me everywhere. It has been a month. Yesterday I realised that this happened to me three times before. 3 yrs ago, I asked abt a girl to my frnd n he told her bf n that guy created a mess. Then 6 months later I was talking abt a girl with a close frnd of mine, he assured me that his chat was private but he showed her everything n I got caught n got into a mess with her then. Now things r cool with her tho. 3rd time was so dumb I talked to a guy whom I barely know abt his gf who is my frnd. Then she checked his fb n though I talked abt her in a good way she didn't like it. So now again (I'm 21) and still this happened. I really thought this guy would never tell her n then he got drunk n told her n other guy abt me asking of her. It's really embarrassing. Why does this keep on happening? What should I do? I keep losing people. She didn't block me before but after this she blockee me.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
said I took advantage of her
dude, every one of your stories has a bad "rape" vibe.

mutual frnd of ours and asked if she was in a relationship
I asked abt a girl to my frnd n he told her bf n that guy created a mess.
I talked to a guy whom I barely know abt his gf who is my frnd.

you keep loosing people because...
1. you nearly rape the girls
2. you talk about the girls to people they know
3. you are pushing yourself sexually on to females who DO NOT WANT SEXUALITY from you

but after this she blockee me.
good, I hope you will learn to be a man and leave her ALONE

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop talking about girls with your fake friends if you can't trust them to keep their traps shut.

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were doing it right, you wouldn’t have to use brute force with these women. They’ll open the door for you.

trying to overpower and brute force your way in is a classic sign that you don’t know what you’re doing and should spend some time here reading the resources.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, don't talk to people about your plans or intentions. Triangulating and gossiping is what women do. If you want to know if a girl is single, you ask her and not your so-called friends.

When a girl says leave me alone, you leave her alone and never talk to her again. Her loss. There is nothing wrong with losing people, anyone that ghosts you isn't worth your time in the first place. But you need to identify why you're befriending people who aren't worthwhile, and you should also probably move and start fresh somewhere else so you can change yourself, a clean start doesn't hurt at your age.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this keep on happening? What should I do? I keep losing people. She didn't block me before but after this she blockee me.
1 - Stop trusting people. Everything you say can be used against you. This is the first thing you have to realize in your life. As your experiences show, it's getting bad results and can be even worse.
2 - If a girl doesn't show interest, don't run after her. It will only tell her how desperate you are.
3 - If there's guys that is friend of a girl you're meeting... Never talk to them. They will do only one thing: Try to knock you down and to fck everything for you with the girl. If they are only friends, it already shows that they are frustrade cause they didn't get the final prize... So they will feel so much pleasure messing with other guys.
4 - Don't gave much of your time to those girls... When you get older you will realize how many time you waste with those nonsense stuffs.
5 - Learn about seduction, hit the gym, take care of yourself. Get more knowledge. Once you become a high value man, girls will chase you like crazy chics.
6 - This place is a gold mine... full of life experiences and good content/support... Use it to learn and improve yourself. Also if you didn't, go check the DJ Bible link... It have some great posts. You will benefit from that!
7 -Read The Rational Male. There are also some great tips there.

Hope that helps! And always move foward!