Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Do U Say After You Ve Said "hello "

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
bobby
you write you should do most of the talking for the first ten minutes
often you don t have ten minutes and if you do you sometimes run out of things to say
better leave on a high note

key words

time constraint :
PRESCRIPTED Qs

congruence credibilty

negs 2 ( same negs always )
C/F

hooks ( latch on the things she might say or interst her ):cheer:

SMILES
LAUGHS

props (town maps books shopping lists )

digitstrading

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Hey

Her: Hey

Me: Wanna ****?

Her: Yeah.

Heres the play-by-play

See, what happens there, is I open with a friendly greeting -- warm and unintrusive, yet conducive to intrigue as a result of its presumed familiarity. At this point, she is sweating and looking nervous: Either MAJOR IOI's or shes scared I'm going to rape her. I can't be bothered to guess which, so I assume attraction, and I run with it. She blinks, which is a common **** test in high status HB6's - The most difficult to game. This girl thinks she is HOT ****, and the ***** shield is in full force. Even though she is sort of homely, she has a kind of Eleanor Roosevelt swagger going for her. So I take her down a peg by spitting directly in the offending eyes. A loogie to the right, a hawker to the left. No words, no emotions, no apologies -- just dominance. Her emotions are in a frenzy! It's indirect and litterally fluid kino. Very personal, but at the same time displays indifference. So I ask her a question that clearly shows intent, but lacks any neediness and reeks of confidence. She respects this, and the result is a first conversation **** close.

Last edited:

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ lol...

when street sarging i found it helpful to bring along a friend... that is the best prop you can have .. that and a willingness to push it as far as you can go.

don't rely on the same strategies over and over again! i can't believe you have a list of the things ur going to say along with a shopping list. are you that ugly?? but by all means ...sarge on

BossGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bobby Rio said:
Be prepared to do most of the talking for the first 10 minutes. Its helpful to have a few stories ready... preferably your own.
I have to disagree with you Bobby. The goal is to conversate, not telling long 10 minute stories. Conversation with a female should be 50/50, you getting a vibe from her and she getting a vibe from you. When time is short, get to the point. If there is time, then you can be laid back, even throw some memories, but to a minimum.

But hey whatever works for you, thats cool.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
structure

remember buddy that i adlib between the questions i have a structure if you want but i allow myself to be creative between the questions

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
remember buddy that i adlib between the questions i have a structure if you want but i allow myself to be creative between the questions
You adlib between the questions? What are you making a rap song with Young Jeezy? :crackup:

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
great

an awesome site for you
go on SCRIBD check out MIND CONTROL by SPENCER MICHAELS

you ll learn how to guess a woman s digits thru magic so easy !!!!!!!!!!:crackup:
i learned the trick in 2 seconds
the awesome thing is that you get her digits without asking for them

and
she ll believe you are PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know what to say after hello either. whenever i say hello or hey how are you doing to random girls on the street they just ignore me. only middle age women respond back to me. should i call them a ***** when they ignore me?

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
an awesome site for you
go on SCRIBD check out MIND CONTROL by SPENCER MICHAELS

you ll learn how to guess a woman s digits thru magic so easy !!!!!!!!!!:crackup:
i learned the trick in 2 seconds
the awesome thing is that you get her digits without asking for them

and
she ll believe you are PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME
I think you should forget all of this mind control stuff and start by joining a club or activity that women involve themselves with, and then try to make friends with the women. Once you're comfortable around them socially you can go from there.

The other day you posted a topic saying your pickup technique would be to sit down, read a book, and wait for a woman to approach you. It's clear you're very shy, and trying to memorize scripted lines will just make you more nervous.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
shrinking

i am experimenting with a lot of different techniques and tactics that s all
i love to watch people
i ve always had a deep interest in psycholgy
voila

p4rk r4ng3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. Remember that she wants s3x just as bad as you do. Or whatever, she wants a dude and you are that dude.

Pretend that you know her already and just start some small talk or something. Girls are friendly.