What do u do when things between u n a girl get awkward?

Avn_0903

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went for this girl but messed up. I ignored her for a while so now we avoid each other. Now I just want her to be my friend n I have tried talking to her several times. However she still avoids me when it's still very awkward. What do u do to make things comfortable again??

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What benefit are you going to obtain in being friends? You tried to initiate and she still avoids you, dont attach yourself (its not like she has a magic vajayjay) just move on.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avn_0903

There is a reason why the pie is lie.

hondo928

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a very similar situation, only I don't really want to be her friend, although she did just get into a sorority that has a lot of girls, I'd rather it just not be awkward. Personally, the first time I went into a coffee shop and the only seat open was next to her, and i was like since this is going to be awkward if we sit here quietly for 2 hours, i"m going to say hi now, and stop it. She seemed a little bit looser after that. Just now i saw her in the gym so i said good morning. Basically I'm taking the approach that if I'm not awkward then hopefully she won't be.

But this is the first time I've been in this position, I've been on the other side before, and the girl I'm pretty sure went out of her way to say hi when she saw me just so I'd feel more awkward, eventually though I realized there was no reason to be awkard