Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do to with a virgin girl.

segam

Reaction score
hey guys..
I'm hangin' out with a girl... I'm not in love with her 'n I don't wanna any romance with her ..... I met her just for havin' a good time 'n for sex.... Later I found out that she's virgin 'n she wants deeper relations with me , I DON"T 'n don't want to hurt her,.
Please give me an advice how to be in this case ..

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn't want to hurt her, you shouldn't have done things that would hurt her.

To just go out with a girl for fun and sex and then to expect her to not get hurt by it is naive.

If you really do not want to hurt her, you've got to lie to her about your true intentions. However, lying to someone could always result in them finding out the truth. Which in the end would hurt her anyway.

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your decent, don't pressure her. Tell her that she isn't what you were looking for and leave it at that.

Besides taking a girls virginity when she isn't ready is a huge mistake. Psycho stalker *****es are made this way.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even us guys got to admit, taking a gurls virginity is a somewhat a big deal (more to them then us). Leave her be, don't make her hate guys for the rest of her life. You arn't doing anybody a favour.

segam

Reaction score
she wants

Guys thanks all of you for resondin' ....
You know things are more complicated........ she really wants that with me....... I konw I should leave but how to say that ...just sayin' that she's not the one that i was lookin' for will hurt her more coz she'll consider herself not an attractive one............
anywayz I guess I got to do whatever I should.