Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do I do?

billyjames

Reaction score
New here fellows.first post.I hope it is not off topic.

I was seeing this girl every single day for 110 days.Usually all day long. We did it for almost half that #. This girl and I have been sexually active for about 3 years.We just never did it until about 3 months ago.

3 months ago she was unable to see her boyfriend at all for 3 months. And I feel in love.I also had a girlfriend the whole time.Still do.

Now my problem is she is back with him.
For almost a week.Ive seen her once since then.She says she wants it over.We kissed and hug for a while.And,I told her I love her more times than all you put together while this went on.The whole 110 days that is.

So I am in love.I want her back.What can I do. She always said she was going back.And I always said thats fine.Now I dont feel fine at all.I yelled ans screamed go bac to him,and leave me alone.Then when I saw her I was all sorry and even pussed out and did a little begging for her to stay with me..Kick me latter huh? Help me now,please.

What do I do?
How do I act when I see her?
How much time and effort should I put into her to get her back.**** so far it seems like 24-7 And Ill keep it up if thasts the best way.

Please any and all,help me here.
Because right now I just want her to want me to be her Don Juan.

BillyJames

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking from experience and just being in a similar position (losing someone and wanting them back) Here's what I suggest:

Rule #1; Don't contact her or call her.
Rule #2; act like your having the time of your life, even if your not
Rule #3; Don't contact her or call her.
Rule #4; If you see her don't whine or beg - she want come back if you act like a Pu##y
Rule #5; your emotions will play havok with you. Cry if you must. Shout, scream - do whatever - but never, never call, beg or contact her - if you feel like you have to, log on to this site and read some posts.
Rule #6; take this time and do some self development - like read this board and shot acting like a chump (like I was) - you don't tell a chick every Fvcking day that you love her - especially if she has a boyfriend. She wants fun not a wet blanket.

If you act cool, and pretend like you don't give a sh#t - you may havce a chance.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot a few things.

Rule #7; Don't contact her or call her.
Rule #8; Stop acting like a little girl.
Rule #9; Find someone else.
Rule # 10; You already have a GF.
Rule # 11; She has a BF.
Rule # 12; Stop acting like a little girl.
Rule # 13; Don't contact her or call her.

billyjames

Reaction score
Thanks! Okay,I already prmised to call today to set up a time to meet her this week.After whch I Had planned to stop calling her before I first posted.I feel I should honor this and meet with her. What do you think?

If we get together shold I fvck her,I know it can happen.I plan not to,but that could prove hard,but I can resist.Should I resist the cuddle and kisses,also?

I plan on letting her make the move after this meet. Im going to be to busy for her whn she calls the first time,wanting to come over.I will do this.I know in 2 weeks BF will drive her mad! In fact Ive already seen signs of this.

When I see her should I let her know that I dont care to talk about him if she brings it up.Or should I? Either way I can do.Not sure which is better course of action.

Since Ive already abused the LOVE word should I all together stop its usage?

I apoligize to the boys for coming on like a sissy. This is not me normaly.But,I aint normal at the moment. I will be back on game damn quick.And,when I see her oh,hell yeah, been having the time of my life.

I believe this is what I should do,but if you have any reasons I shouldnt or can add to what I should please do,I appreciate it. I aint got no one else to talk to about this,Everyone we know hasnt a clue.And,for now it has to remain this way.You guys are who I can talk to for advice.

Thank you.

BillyJames

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her and tell her that something came up and you're not going to b eable to meet this week and that it will be easier to meet next week. Let her chase you, in the mean time, I would find a couple other girls...b/c the odds on this one just aren't in your favor.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I think you guys forgot to tell him...

-DO NOT contact her or call her, at all.
Peace.

billyjames

Reaction score
I think you guys are trying to tell me somthing.I wait for her move.If she calls,I got stuff to do.Maybe latter.
If shes gone shes gone.
Thank you fellows.

BillyJames