Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do??!!

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf has been screwing around my back and i asked her if anything was going on and she refused. I finally find it out myself and she dint know where to hide her face! Bacause i was seriously involved with her - i made her sit down and talked to her about her character. i said - you can get all the sex you want right now.. plenty of guys will give you all the attention.. but when you really wanna settle down you WILL not find anybody. look at you you are turning into a prostitute. she obviously cried a lot and hated herself.

anyway, a day later i just vanished from her place (i was staying with her) (she was infact engaged to me!)

she dint know i was gone until she came back and found a note that said - 'take care of yourself - thanks for everything. bye'

she called me about 30 times and i did not bother even answering. she left me a couple of voicemails and the last one was - ' if you don't call me in the next half hour, ill take all the pills and commit suicide' Because i think she is really off her head anyway, i decided to call cuz i don't trust stupid headed women like her. she cried cried and cried.. i told her to keep calm and become normal. and said ill talk to her again soon. i havent called her back and she has already called me thrice in the last 10 hours.. she says she misses me and loves me - ! (duh) she has not bothered to change her status on her myspace profile. my pics are on her profile..

how do i end all of this?? i thot i did by walking out on her - but i dont wanna drag and i don't wanna her back in my life.. and at the same time i really wanna her to feel she lost something in her life.. whats the best way????

gosh - your gf almost always turns to be the person you hate the most! amazing.
looking forward to hearing from you guys..!!
thanks

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her straight up, you ****ed up, now get out of my life you cheating hor. And if she tries the suicide thing, shove it in her face. Tell her you don't care anymore. I say she won't do it, and it's just a thing girls use to keep the man they want.

Smoke

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you guys find these crazy hoes?

She cheated, she's done for, as far as you're concerned. If she commits suicide, and I highly doubt she does, it's not your fault. It's hers. It's her sin. Let her go. You can't trust her. Just get all your stuff back, and try to get the ring back.

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Where do you guys find these crazy hoes?

She cheated, she's done for, as far as you're concerned. If she commits suicide, and I highly doubt she does, it's not your fault. It's hers. It's her sin. Let her go. You can't trust her. Just get all your stuff back, and try to get the ring back.
Good advice from Speed Dawg.
Who cares if she kills herself, she fvcked you, so now, fvck her.